Status: All chapters will be really short

Was It Luck?

Savior

CHAPTER 6
SAVIOR

After the kiss I hoped would last forever he whispered in to my ear "I love you". We stared into each others eyes breaking the silence he said to me " You better get back to bed you still look tired" before I could object he got up and picked me up in bridal position. I lied my head on his chest I could hear his heart beating. The rise and fall of his chest do to breathing was so calming I drifted to sleep being held in his arms. when I awoke laying in my bed I was so happy, They told me no one would really love me, that I was too weird too broken. Here I am now showing them I can do whatever I want. My thoughts drifted to happy memories I had stored in the back of my mind but I was interrupted. It sounded like someone calling out it was coming from the vent that was on the opposite wall from my bed. It seemed to scream but all I sounded like was someone talking I decided whether or not to call back. I thought for a good 10 minutes as the yelling went on. eventually I worked up the courage "hello?"... I did I make the right choice?

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My screaming was broken by a call back "hello?" it seemed to say. "hello hello is anybody there?" I paused a few minutes later I heard a reply "yes". Thank god maybe someone could save me! "I need help can you save me?" another unusually long pause "maybe... but who are you? and why are you locked away?" "My name is Jake! some crazy person locked me down here and I didn't do any thing wrong please help me!" they seemed to be thinking hard about what they should do but answered "yes" now tears came down my face I know its never attractive to men cry but I was so happy "thank you...thank you please help I think I'm under ground somewhere I am bleeding very badly and if you find keys please I'm locked in here" I smiled in delight I could be saved "I will try don't worry I will save you" then I heard foot steps retreating through the vent and I knew I could trust whoever I had just spoke too. wait.... who was I talking too... and were they in the building? suddenly every thing came together that guy had only known one other person or so I think and that was..... My eyes grew large it was the girl somehow I thought .... Am I putting her in danger?