Status: All chapters will be really short

Was It Luck?

Crumbling

CHAPTER 7
` CRUMBLING

My thoughts were racing a prisoner, bleeding? wanted to be saved but somehow did nothing wrong something was defiantly up. I got up from the cool spot I had been sitting on brushing some dirt off of my clothes, I walked to the door grabbing the door knob firmly and twisting it slowly sneaking into the long corridor. I had been lying down for quite along time so I was much feeling better it was time to start the search for keys. One thought echoed through my head.... could Cameron had done this? I don't believe he could have, I guess I just had to keep my eyes open. I walked into the kitchen soon to realize that Cameron was not there, I was sad about this all I wanted more than anything now was to fall into his arms. Walking through the kitchen I heard a tile squeak when I had walked over it I got down on my knees carefully sliding my fingers in a crack between the tiles and lifting one up, it contained a whole bag of keys labeled "cells" shocked I knew that Cameron would have no idea what these were some one else must have stashed them there for I knew there was a whole other wing here I had not explored which probably contained other friends or people he had saved. My heart was racing, I heard footsteps coming toward me, quickly I put the bag back just as Cameron walked into the room. A smile crossed my face as I gave him a hug then kissing him. His hand slowly moved down my back. Chills shoot through my spine as I let him do whatever he liked I had no objections...... These are true feelings. right?

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Pacing back and forth now I prayed hoping she would be safe that maybe he wouldn't learn that she was helping me. Her name again echoed through my mind, Anonymous... That cant be her real name I know it, no one would name their child that. I was tearing myself apart my feelings cant be true I cant accept them I know nothing about her no no no I screamed at the top of my lungs I was going insane. Being confined any longer I would for sure lose my mind I need to stay sane so I can live on for my family, my sister I hate her guts most of the time but I love her at the same time and Mom she couldn't live on without me shes already losing herself on the inside. God save me send me a savior is this a punishment? for my sins and making them worry if only I had ignored that feeling when I saw that girl I would never be here. Here I am going insane protecting my family was my only job and I'm failing. I realized now that my hopes to escape were even more vital. I didn't need to escape, I had to.... can I do it before I lose my mind?