Walking Travesty

Twenty-Eight

Emily's POV:

My doorbell rings, making Jack groan and pull his lips away from mine. "Ignore it?" he asks hopefully, batting his long eyelashes comically.
I giggle and nod, then pull on his hair, crushing our mouths together again. We ignore the doorbell that continues ringing, both more interested in each other than whoever was trying to disturb us.
His hands grope my chest through my shirt, and I smile at his impatience. I push him away and start lifting my shirt over my head when my phone starts ringing.
"Are you fucking kidding me," we both mutter in unison, causing us to laugh. I stretch my arm to grab my phone off the nightstand.
"Can I help you?" I ask, making my annoyance evident.
"Can you let us in?" Lina's voice asks.
"I'm busy," I reply, trying to withhold a moan when Jack starts nibbling on my neck.
I hear her let out a sigh, then a new voice comes on the phone. "Please, Emily?" Alex begs. "Her mom said it's okay for her to hang out with you. You and Jack can continue fucking, we'll just hang in the living room."
I laugh softly, and sit up, pushing a pout-y Jack off of me. "Give me a minute." I hang up and slide off of the bed.
"I wanna have sex," Jack whines and starts batting his eyelashes again.
I roll my eyes and smooth out his messy hair. "I'll let you spend the night, okay?"
His eyes brighten and a grin spreads across his face. "Okay."
I smirk and leave the bedroom, and open the door for Alex and Lina. "It's about time," Lina says with a dramatic sigh as they walk in.
"Sorry, I was kind of about to get naked."
"Thanks for sharing," she says with an eye roll as she shuts the door and takes her shoes off.
"Welcome," I wink. "So, you guys got back together?" I ask grinning.
Alex smiles so widely, I swear his face is going to break, but Lina's the one who replies. "Yeah, I felt kinda bad since you beat him up and all."
Alex's smile quickly turns to a frown. "She did not beat me up!" he argues, and something tells me they had this conversation already. "We were just having a conversation and she punched me!"
They continue playfully arguing for a few minutes, until I interrupt them. "I'm glad you two are back together, and I'd love to celebrate with you, but I have a shirtless boyfriend in my bed right now, so I'm just gonna go..."
They hardly acknowledge me, because now he's tickling her for some reason. I smile and walk back into my room.
Jack's right where I left him, and I smile, sliding my shirt over my head before crawling on top of him. "They back together?" he asks as he grabs my hips and pulls me down so I'm straddling him.
"Mmhm," I hum in reply as I kiss him softly.
I feel his lips curve into a smile, and mine copy. "Good."
"Mhmm," I repeat as I continue kissing him.
His hands grip onto my thighs and he turns us over so he's on top, and moves his mouth to my jaw. "Wanna have really loud sex to gross them out?" he asks softly in my ear.
I giggle. "Brilliant idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lina's POV:

I turn the volume on the TV up louder, even though neither of us are watching it. "They're disgusting," I say for probably the millionth time.
Alex rolls his eyes and agrees. "YOU'D ALMOST THINK THEY WERE TRYING TO GET RID OF US," he yells over the sound of MTV so they can hear.
I giggle and rest my head on his shoulder. "They're morons."
He wraps his arm around my shoulders, bringing me closer to him, and I smile. God, I'd missed him. I tilt my head upwards to see him watching me, a small smile curving his lips. As if reading my mind, he softly says, "I missed you."
I smile and kiss him softly, his lips automatically reacting and returning the kiss. My eyes shut and I crawl onto his lap, and put my hands on either side of his face. His taste is so familiar, and so perfect. I just want to stay here for ever, and ever.
My phone rings. Of course.
I sigh and our lips part. A part of me wishes my mom hadn't given it back to me. "Hello?" I ask, not even bothering to check the ID.
"Hi sweetie," my mom says, and I quickly jump, motioning for Alex to stay quiet. "Phil's coming over tonight, so if you want to stay at Emily's, you can."
I fight away the urge to barf or make a comment on her being allowed to have coed sleepovers, but instead I reply, "Okay, I will." I hang up and fake gag when Alex gives me a questioning look. " Phil's coming over tonight, so if you want to stay at Emily's you can ," I mimic in a falsetto voice.
"That's code for kitchen sex," he teases, and I groan and smack his arm.
"Please, I'd like to keep my lunch down."
He laughs and I turn around so I'm facing the TV. "So we don't like Phil?" he asks as his fingers play with my hair.
"No," I say shaking my head slightly. "We just don't like knowing that my mom's sexually active."
He laughs again and kisses the side of my neck. "I could have told you that, she is pretty hot..."
I roll my eyes and elbow him. "Shut up," I laugh.
His arms wrap around my waist and he nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. We sit in silence for a few minutes, and I try to focus on the screen, but him kissing my neck kind of distracts me. "You're still going to the dance with me, right?" he asks suddenly.
"Ew, why would I wanna go with you?" I tease.
"You kind of have to, because I already got my tux rented."
I pause mid-laugh and frown. "Wait, already? When's the dance?" I turn to face him.
"Um... Friday..." he says in a 'duh' voice.
"Oh shit," I say as my eyebrows fly up. "I need to figure out what to do with my hair."
He grins, and pokes my side. "You're such a girl."
I smirk and kiss him once. "That's why you like me."
He pulls away, eyes wide. "I like you?!" he asks, sounding a little horrified.
I roll my eyes and kiss him again. "It's kind of impossible not to, since I'm perfect and all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's POV:

Eventually a very flushed and sweaty Jack exits the bedroom with a stupid grin on his face, soon followed by Emily.
"Hellooo," he sings his greeting as he pulls a shirt on.
"Remind me to carry earplugs with me," I grumble, making the couple laugh like morons.
"Sorry about that," Emily says with a smirk, and it's obvious neither of them are sorry.
Jack disappears into the kitchen, and Emily sits cross legged on the floor in front of us, and starts untangling her hair with her fingers. "Anyways," Lina says after we all stay awkwardly silent. "Em, do you mind if I crash here tonight?
Emily looks like she's about to say yes, but then Jack's voice cuts in. "YOU SAID I COULD SPEND THE NIGHT," he yells from the kitchen.
Emily looks apologetic. "I think I have earplugs somewhere...," she offers, but Lina cringes and shakes her head.
"Today was more than enough, thank you," she wrinkles her nose in a cute way, and I can't help but smile.
"You can stay at my house," I offer.
Her eyes dart to me, and I can't read the expression on her face. "You don't mind?" she asks slowly, her cheeks turning faintly pink for some reason.
I shrug my shoulders. "'Course not."
She smiles a little. "Hmm... would I rather hear my mom have sex, or you snore?"
I frown and push my lower lip out. "I don't snore."
"Yes you do," she says in unison with Jack who is entering the room with what looks like three peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. "You kick in your sleep, too," Jack adds.
Lina raises an eyebrow and looks between me and my best friend. "Not gonna ask why you know that, but okay."
I grin and when Jack sits next to me, I throw my arm around his shoulder and cuddle up to him. "We're totally gay for each other."
"Woah, who's down for a foursome?" Emily jokes as she grabs a sandwich from Jack.
"ME!" Jack yells, then grins and wiggles his eyebrows up and down at Lina.
We all laugh and I grab the third sandwich from Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't read through this, or edited, so it might fail completely...
but yeAH.
Thank you for the lovely comments, they're always welcome. :)xx