Crazy

Crazy?

Spencer just sat on the plane home in silence, never wanting to speak to anyone ever again. After Annie had left him they’d run inside to find Maggie, but she was gone. The gun that they found had been loaded with blanks, and since Spencer was too stupid to check the body, she was gone. Maggie had gotten away and the one person he wanted to be with right now had taken the bullet she deserved.

Upon further search of the cabin they’d found the heads of all the victims, and Annie’s father, stored in a freezer in the kitchen. And when the police had seen the room he had been held in several had vomited. But he hadn’t even noticed, all he saw was the spot on the ground that Maggie should be.

They’d had a three week manhunt, but she had never been found, the team had done all they could and now it was time to go home. He just looked out the window into the night sky, thinking about her again. Her giant eyes, her hair, how she tasted like blood when they kissed. This girl he’d only know for a few days, but felt like he’d known for six lifetimes. She was plaguing his mind and he knew this wouldn’t be something he could get over quickly.

“It gets easier.” He looked up to see Hotch standing in front of him. He sighed when he realized Hotch was speaking from experience.

“When?” He asked simply.

“I’m not going to lie to you, it hurts for a long time. But eventually it does get easier.”

“I miss her.” He admitted finally.

“It’s understandable, but she’s in a better place now. She’s done suffering.”

“Yeah.” Spencer whispered. “I guess.”

“I’ll let you get some sleep.” Hotch said finally.

He looked back out the window into the clouds, imagining her dancing on them. The thought of her doing anything besides cower or cry brought a faint smile to his lips. Hotch was right, her suffering was over.

She was free.

• • •


A small, brunette woman made her way into the club, the thumping base rocking the ground beneath her. She sat down at the bar next to a young man with a stunning smile. He turned, taking in the beautiful woman with long, toned legs and an inviting smile. Her small blue eyes roamed over the six pack she knew was hiding under his dress shirt. Her curves were hugged perfectly by the body conscious dress she was wearing and the man was so focused on her chest that he did see the glint of something unknown flash across her eyes.

“So,” he said, grinning at the beauty after a few drinks and some flirting, “what do you say we get out of here?”

“Sounds like a plan.” She cooed. He bit his lip as she took his hand in hers and led him out the back door into the dark, New Orleans night. The man wasn’t able to tear his eyes away from her voluptuous backside long enough to see the shadow behind the door. He was swiftly hit in the back of the head and dropped to the ground.

The brunette smiled as they lifted him, looking like they were just putting their drunken brother in the car. “So.” The brunette said as she climbed into the passenger’s seat. “Did I do well?”

Maggie turned, smiling at her. “You did perfectly… Annie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
*dramatic piano music*
So, please don't be mad that I killed Annie
and let Maggie get away
and kill more people....
But in the show they ALWAYS save everyone
and this time they didn't.
REALITY.
But in case you were wondering about the chapter titles,
they're an Albert Einstein quote
which is actually where I got the title from.
But yeah, all done!
xoxoxo
TMG