Status: One-shot

I Will Love You Better Now

1/1

Today I was going to be reunited with my boyfriend of three years. Andrew's been on tour with his band for three months, while I've been home alone. Calling, texting, tweeting and skyping with him was never enough. I can't wait to finally see him.

I can picture him right now with his beautiful brown eyes, his soft brown hair that was spiked up into a slight quiff, the little bit of stubble on his face, and his perfectly pink lips that I could kiss for hours.

He's everything that I've ever wanted in a man and more; I love him. I can remember the first time I met him, and how it took him a while to build up the courage to ask me out. I had no idea he liked me until that day he asked me to be his girlfriend.

*FLASHBACK!*

It was in the middle of the Summer, and it was probably the hottest day of the year. Oh lovely. I probably should've worn a tank top, but I threw on the first thing I found. I wasn't dressed up, but I wasn't dressed down either.

I was supposed to be meeting my friend, Andrew, but he hasn't showed up yet. He said that he wanted to ask me something, so we decided to meet at the park; the park was where we first met. It's already been an hour, so I may as well go home. Maybe I'll see him tomorrow.

I was really excited about seeing him, but I don't know if he's even going to show up. I never told him this, but ever since I first met him, I started to grow feelings for him. When I first saw him, I thought he was attractive, but I didn't think I would end up liking him as much as I do.

After he and I would talk for a while, I found out how much fun he was to hang out with. I didn't expect him to be so awesome when I first noticed him. He didn't seem like the type of guy I would become friends with, but I was wrong. Very wrong.

I started to walk home, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and I almost hit the person behind me, but they backed away. My eyes went wide when I saw that it was Andrew. "Don't do that! You scared the crap out of me!" I told him before I playfully punched his arm. Seeing him made my stomach tie in knots, but I surpressed those feelings and gave him a nice, warm smile.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to surprise you. Thank goodness I had cat-like reflexes, huh?" He said then chuckled, a smiling forming on his features.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. "Yeah, it's a good thing. And calling my name woud've worked. I'm glad you're here, but uh, why are you late?" I had to ask him, otherwise I would just be curious the whole time and probably not pay attention to him.

He stared awkwardly at me for a while before he scratched the back of his neck and looked down. Why was he acting like this? He's usually always pretty comfortable around me; this doesn't make any sense. "Oh, uh, my brother wanted me for something. I kept trying to tell him that I had plans with you, but he wouldn't listen." I didn't fully believe him, but maybe he was telling the truth. I don't know.

I was hesitant, but I nodded my head anyways. "Oh. Okay then. What is it that you wanted to ask me?" He looked at me, but then he looked down at his feet. He stayed like that for a couple seconds before he looked up at me. He had this look on his face that I couldn't quite figure out. I just want to know what's going on behind those gorgeous brown eyes of his.

He finally looked up at me with nervous eyes, but he didn't say anything. We stared at each other for a while, then he cleared his throat. "Uh, why don't we go somehwere else? I only said to meet here because it was the first place I thought of, but I kind of want to leave. Only if that's okay with you, of course. Or we could just stay here. It's totally up to you."

I gave him a suspicious look. I don't understand why he's being to weird towards me. Is he nervous about something? I nodded anyways, and I said, "Sure, we could go somewhere. Why don't we walk into town? We wanted to the other day, but I wasn't able to, so why not now?" I gave him a nice smile, and we started walking out of the park.

"Do you mind if we drive?" He looked incredibly nervous as he aksed that. I nodded anyways. As much as I enjoyed being with him, I couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable he was around me. He's never like this, so it just kind of confused me. I decided to shrug it off, and we both got in his car.

He was about to put the key in the ignition, but he stopped himself. I sat there confused as he stayed frozen holding the key. His breathing was slow and long. After what seemed like a long time, he finally turned to me. "Uh, Brittany?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yes?" I stared at him, and his face softened. But soon enough, his face changed again. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Now I was getting a little frustrated with him. "Andrew, are you okay? You're acting really weird. What's going on with you?"

He let out a big sigh before he finally said, "I, uh, I don't really know how to say this. Brittany, I think I..I think I love you. Ever since I first saw you, I felt something. I couldn't figure out what it was at first, but now I'm pretty sure it's love. I would completely understand if you didn't like me back, but I would like it if you gave me a chance."

So that's why he was acting like that. He was nervous to tell me that he loves me. By looking in his eyes, I can tell he means it. "I don't know what to say right now."

"Then don't say anything. Just listen, all right? I know you probably think I'm ccrazy for telling you all this, but I mean it, I really do. And The real reason why I was late was because I was nervous, and scared that you wouldn't like me either. I'm sorry, Brittany. I probably shouldn't have said anything, I'll just drive you home."

I looked in his eyes before he looked away and he was about to start the car. I couldn't let him just drive off, so I said, "Andrew, don't take me home." A look of confusion washed over his face, so I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. "I'm really glad you said all of that just now. I feel the same way about you."

"You do?" His face lit up when he smiled at me.

"Yeah, I do. I was waiting for you to say some-" I was cut off when I felt his lips were softly against mine. His lips were so soft and warm that I never wanted to pull away from him. This kiss was perfect.

When he pulled away, he looked down and smiled. I saw that his cheeks were red; it was adorable. "So, will you be my girlfriend now?" I nodded and kisses him again. I didn't want to say anything to him, I just wanted a kiss.

I'm so happy he's mine.


*END OF FLASHBACK!*

I was taken away from my thoughts when I heard the front door open. He's finally home! I ran to the door and there he was, as handsome as ever. The minute he saw me, he smiled that amazing smile of his.

I ran into his arms and he took me in his warm embrace. We kissed each other for a long time before he picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and kissed his forehead.

Once I was back on my feet he said, "You have no idea how much I missed you so much; I'm so happy to be home with you."

"I missed you even more, Andrew." He smiled again, and before I knew it, I was picked up bridal style.

I laughed, and we ended up in the bedroom. He gently laid me down and kissed me tenderly. "I love you, Brittany."

"And I love you too, Andrew." Then he and I snuggled up and fell asleep. I'm so happy that he's mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go, sweetie!! I hope you liked it as much as i did. Love you! <33 :]