Status: Will You Beat The Blackness?

Love Is Dangerous

Chapter 10.

I heard footsteps down stairs, I did not know who it was so I went down stairs quietly but made one loud one, I looked and saw it was Zack. I grabbed a baseball bat and hit him the back. Making him drop the keys and start crying,
"Brian get your ass up here!" I say I knew He was down stairs,
Brian ran up seeing Zack on the floor, I happen to hit him a couple more times making him pass out.
"Take your bitch and take this!" I say throwing him the baseball bat and he took Zack with him.

"Johnny you wont do that wont you!" I asked Johnny.
He shook his head no.
"Good"

I have forgotten to tell you something, Brian has anxiety, ADHD, schizophrenic and MPD (Split Personalities)

3rd

"Zack, why'd you do that love?" Brian asked him kissing his head, as he shook him slowly.
"Sorry!" Zack mutters as he awakes.
"Shut up!" Brian says and rubs his eyes.
"Sorry!" Zack says.
"Not you!" Brian says and runs away.

Brian looks for his meds everywhere and when he found the bottle they were empty.
Brian ran to Mat opening the door and cry's on his lap.
"No more pills, no more pills, NO MORE PILLS!"Brian yells hitting the bed.
"I'll get you some more!" Matt said running to the car with Brian and rushed to the pharmacy.

"Could we have more of these please" Matt says handing her the bottle.
"Oh. i'm sorry we have no more, next week." She said.
"I need, them.. now!" Brian cry's rubbing his eyes more.
"Sir we dont have any" She tried to calm him down.
"Need more pills, MORE PILLS..... MORE PILLS!" Brian yells
"Please get the pills!" Matt says."you always have some"
"Yeah but they are not for him, same kind but for someone else!" She said.
"Get them now!" Matt says and points a gun to her.
"Uh Mister. your pills are here!" She says and hands Brian the pills who takes them with Water and he was alright.
They rode back in silence then falling asleep once they got back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I have not updated in so long. enjoy,
sorry for any fuck ups.
Comment/rec/sub