Status: Will You Beat The Blackness?

Love Is Dangerous

chapter 4.

Matt's P.O.V.
Okay so we had to decide what we were going to do with Zack..He is not like our other victims he is so beautiful.. and it just feels different...and I think we are just going to do the same as other people like us and our other victims..
"Hey guys I need to ask and tell you some shit" I say.. and the other guys gather around!
"So whats up Mattie"Jimmy ask..
"Okay so first of all how are we going to treat Zack... Like yeah I know we will abuse him and shit but alot or not and another thing is Zack is different..not that he has anything wrong with him but he is different from our other victims and I think he is a keeper.. o and another thing I want you dudes to go get him friend there while I go vist him or I go with you and Brian can stay here yeah we will do that but why I want his friend here is because I want him to feel alittle normal!"I say and they nodd there heads and Jimmy and I go to get his friend!

BRIAN P.O.V
okay so we agree that I will stay here with zack so they go and I go down to the basement where Zack is and open they door quietly...
When im in I turn on the light and shut the door...Also I see Zack on the floor crying in his sleep...
"Zack..Zack...ZACK!! WAKE UP!"I shout and he jumps...
"Please dont hit me!"He crys more..
"I wont I just want you to be up and we can talk "I say..He shakes his head
"You just want me to tell you what you want and then your going to hurt me and then leave me and why would I talk to you..Your a rapist and shit and your mean and I hate you!!!! "Zack screams and crys...
"Zack listen to me..I wont hurt you.. my friends might but I will never hurt you I promise! only if im forced to but I wont hurt you I promise! "I whisper..
Zack breaks down and falls in my lap...
"Can you hold me please"Zack crys and I do what he asks..
Zack looks up at my and hides his head in my neck...
"So Zack I just wanna know 1 thing...Are you..Bi,Straight or Gay?"I ask..
"I-I am-m Gay-y"He crys more..
"Calm down..Its okay I am too... "I kiss his head place him on he floor.."Wait right here and I will get you a blanket..I go and get him 2 big blankets and a pillow and run down to the basement and when I unlock the door and open it I see that Zack is right in the door way...
"Come here."I say throw the crap on the floor bend down and pick Zack up and shut the door and pick up the shit again...I place Zack on the floor and place the blanket then the pillow and then the other blanket on the floor...Zack crawls over to the place I put out for him and he laid down..
"Umm can I ask you 3 or 4 things.." Zack asked and I nodded..
"Okay 1. What is your name? 2.How old are you.. and 3. can I have some food please"He asks
"my name is Brian,im 19 the youngest and yes you can have some but first can you tell me how old you are"I ask and say..
"Okay and im 16 now can I have food im hungry"He says and I get up and get him some food..
A sandwhich with a pepsi and chips..
I walk down to the basement and hand him the food..
"Thank you"He says..
wow its just been 1 hour and he is already use to me and liking me alittle..He finishes.. and then I kiss his head... "Goodnight Zack and im sorry if you find it wierd that I kiss your head.."
"No its fine my Mother use to do that before my Father killed her and Goodnight"He says and falls to sleep fast..I grab the stuff he ate and walked out the door and then locking it and walking up stairs and place the shit on the counter and wait for the guys and I feel so bad..His father killed him Mother and proubly abused him and the others are going to make him relive that..! I feel so bad now!! :(
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter 4..A long one too!! I hope you all like it!! :) Im enjoying writing it and sorry for not writing alot! and please comment xD :) <3 Love you all
_Stiches 858_