Status: Will You Beat The Blackness?

Love Is Dangerous

Chapter 6.

Zacky's P.O.V
Brian and I were lying down when someone came in the door..
JOHNNY I think it was I dont know its really dark..and I dont care he is proubly still mad at me..
"Bri"I whisper..
"Yeah Zach"He whispers back..
"what do you think they will do with me?"I whisper..
"I dont know.. they could hurt you sometimes.. but they gave you to me. but they could use you i guess sometimes.."He whispers back again..
"Oh okay.. are you going to hurt me?"I ask..
"I could I dont know tho.. they could make me.. and sometimes they tell me to hurt you.."He says..
"Ohh I dont wanna get hurt"I cry..
"I know you dont.."He says..
"Bri why do you care.."I ask.
"Because of my past I guess.."he says..
"Could you tell me what happen."I ask..
"I can tell you if you want"He says and I nod..
"Okay... my father he's crazy. I guess you could call him that..when I was little.. He use to abuse me.. he killed my mother, well raped her for 5 years then killed her and made me watch..then since no one wanted him I guess he turned to me.. raped me for 5 years and tryed to kill me but I called on him and now everyone says im turning into him.....
I have a crazy side or a mean side and a nice side.. right now its the nice side you dont wanna meet the mean side but you will.."He says like hes crazy..
" oh im sorry... and I hope I dont see him that much."I say..
"But you will and I will do everything that my dad did to me.. babe.."He says..
"Why did you call me-e babe-e.."I say..
"Because I can.."he grabs my neck and pushes me to the ground then kisses me...
"This is my fucking crazy side bitch.."He yells..
"Please dont hurt me"I cry..
"Thats what everyone says.. bitch but I cant help myself... your so fucking beautiful... your going to be my bitch.."He slaps me hard and I cry...
"oww... please"I cry harder..
he slaps me 10 more times then walked away.. leaving me in pain...

Brian P.O.V
why the fuck did I just do that to him.. he might never trust me again..
"Wow.. Brian I herd that. what the fuck did you do slap him or rape him"Matt says happly..
"Slaped him"I say..
"Good job.. you were crazy down there... good dont be nice to him just keep doing that he will learn sooner or later.."Matt smiles.. and leaves.

Zacky P.O.V
Johnny comes up to me and says..
"Zach.. are you alright.."He asks..
"Im-m f-fine-e."I cry..
"No your not.."He says..
I just cry..
"Lets go to sleep maybe everything will be better in the morning"Johnny says rubs my back and then I fall asleep.. I think he did too.. after 10 minutes..
I think hes scared..
♠ ♠ ♠
.. Hey... How.... do... you..... like.... it... so.... far...
comment...comment....comment...comment.. please......
xD <3