Status: Writing writing writing...

Home Could Be Anywhere When I Am Holding You.

Chapter 14;

I woke up wrapped in Dan’s arms, the way it was supposed to be. I kissed his bare chest as his arms pulled me tighter to him.
“Hello.” His voice was thick with sleep, but I looked up at him and his smile made my heart flutter.
“Hi.” My voice muffled by where my chin was.
“You are aware that it is Christmas next week, right?”
“Shit. Really?”
“Mmm. I have to go to Reading. Do you want to come?”
“And… meet your family?” I asked worriedly.
“Yes. Don’t worry about it though. They’re all… family.”
“What if they hate me?” I murmured quietly looking away from him.
“They won’t. I love you, and that’s all that matters.”
“I love you too.”
He kissed the top of my head and pulled the quilt over us, covering us completely. We lay there for a while, just enjoying each other’s company. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me from the bed and into the kitchen. Phil had already gone up to Manchester to see his parents. Dan sat me on the counter top as he cooked me breakfast.
“Are you sure your parents will be cool with me crashing your Christmas?”
“I’m sure they will be. I really want them to meet you. Stop worrying about it.”
I held my hands up in a surrender and he left the stove and placed his hands on either side of my face, kissing my forehead softly, my cheeks, my nose, my chin, everywhere but my lips.
“Mmf, Dan.” I moaned.
“Yes?” He asked innocently.
“Just fucking kiss me.”
He chuckled quietly before He kissed me softly, just for a second, and then over and over again before one last long kiss. I felt his mouth curl up into a smile, and he pulled away, moving back to the cooker. I sighed happily and crossed my legs, playing with my fingers while Dan finished cooking. He leaned against the counter beside me and I rested my head on his shoulder as I ate.

--

A few hours later, Dan and I were on the train to Reading. I bit my lip nervously and played with my fingers. My legs were draped over Dan’s, and his hand was resting on my knee.
“How’s Louise?”
“She’s… okay I think. She’s spending Christmas with our grandparents. It sucks that this is our first Christmas apart.”
“Do you miss her?”
“All the time.”
“She should come up then, spend the new year with us.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
“I love you. Did I ever tell you that?”
“Sometimes,” he laughed. “I love you to.”
“You better. Bitch.”
The train came to a stop and we got up, making our way to the doors, dragging our bags with us. Someone ran up to Dan, giving him a huge hug and knocking me out the way.
“I missed you!” She squealed.
“I missed you too mum. This is Hannah, my girlfriend.”
“Hi, Mrs. Howell.”
“Well aren’t you just the prettiest thing!” I blushed. “Call me Maggie.”
“Thank you.”
“Adrian.” A boy who looked a lot like Dan, held his hand out.
“Hi.” I shook it and leaned into Dan’s side.
“Hello little brother.” Dan smiled and pulled his brother into a hug.
“Are we going to stand here all day? Dad’s at home.”
“Let’s go.” Maggie gestured for us to follow her, her and Dan talking the whole way to the car.
Dan and I got in the backseat together, and we drove the short way to his old house. We got inside and a man held out his arms to Dan.
“Hi Dad.”
“Son.”
“This is Hannah.”
“She’s a pretty little thing. You did well.”
“Dad!” He rolled his eyes.
“N-nice to meet you.” I stammered.
“Call me Peter.”
I smiled and Dan dragged me upstairs, saying we’d be down in a bit. We walked into his old bedroom. There was so much brown. He pulled me over to the bed and we collapsed on it, holding each other.
“Sorry about my dad, he can be a little…”
“Dan, it’s fine. I want your parents to be themselves around me. I’m invading their home.”
He laughed, “darling you’re not invading. But you can invade the flat whenever you want.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
He kissed me as we made our way back to his parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
asdfghujikol
I'M SORRY FOR TAKING LITERALLY FOREVER.
I've finished working stupid hours now, so i might get into a routine of a chapter every Sunday? Yes?
This is a bit of a crappy chapter and i'm sorry for that, but asdljkshlgkjh.
Thanks for sticking with me, and thanks to people who've commented I love you all.
<3