Status: Writing writing writing...

Home Could Be Anywhere When I Am Holding You.

Chapter 20;

I’d left Louise to get ready and I’d beaten her to Dan and Phil’s. I was sat on Dan’s bed, gently waking him up, kissing his bare back gently, making my way up to his cheek, carefully avoiding his neck, knowing he hated it.
“Dan… Dan baby, wake up.” I murmured in his ear.
“Noooo.” He moaned into his pillow, pulling it tighter to him.
“If you don’t wake up I will stop being nice.”
“You can’t be mean. It’s impossible for you.”
“Fine. You asked for it.”
I stood up on his bed and started jumping, the mattress bouncing him slightly, moving him towards the edge of the bed.
“Wake up!” I shouted at him repeatedly.
“Hannah! Why are you waking me up so early!?”
“Things to do, people to see, places to be, you to kiss.”
“I like the last one.” He told me as he grabbed my legs, pulling me next to him.
I snuggled into him, my face against his chest. His arms wrapped around me. He kissed the top of my head and I looked up at him, kissing him softly at first, then becoming more intense. I broke away, smiling, before giving him one last kiss, and burying my face in his skin. He moved his thumb up and down my spine, and I sighed happily into him.
“I really love you.”
“I love you too.” I could hear the smile in his voice.
“My parents sent me a letter.” I told him suddenly.
I felt him stiffen around me, “Why?”
“It was from mother. She wrote me because she felt bad. She wants you and Phil to come for dinner.”
“Why now?”
“Probably because we’re gone.”
“Surely there’s something else.”
“No, I don’t think so. Anyway are you going to get up?” I asked him exasperated.
“Noooo. I like it here.”
“So do I but Louise will be here soon, and I wish for you to be sort of dressed.”
“Fine, fine.”
He started muttering under his breath as he got up, turning back to give me one last kiss as he made his way to the bathroom. I laid back on his bed, breathing in his scent from the pillows. I really missed waking up to his face all the time.
Since I’d moved up to London, we’d barely spent any time together, as both of us had been working. We went on more dates than we used to, but other than that we had rarely seen each other.
I pulled his pillow into my chest, hugging it tightly and dozed off, with his scent in my lungs.

--

“So you come in here, wake me up and then go to sleep on my bed!?” He moaned at me. “How rude!”
“Sorry! I’m tired.”
“Should be sorry!” He laughed as he kissed my nose gently before my mouth.
“I really miss this.”
“Miss what?”
“Waking up with you. And then our mornings together.”
“I kinda miss it too. Stay here tonight?”
I nodded and kissed him once more. I moved my hands down his back, surprised to find that he had only wrapped a towel round his waist. I stopped kissing him and looked up at him with a cheeky smile.
“Don’t you dare.”
I pulled it off with a smirk, “oops.” I shrugged.
“Naughty.” He laughed as he pulled my shirt off.
He kissed my cleavage, as he moved his hand into my jeans, playing with my clit, making me wet. He laughed onto my skin, where his breath hit giving me goose bumps. He pulled his hand out, and undone the button sliding them down my legs, kissing me down my body as the jeans came off.
I was left in my underwear and I was aware of his erection pressing against my thigh. He lifted my back off the bed and pulled off my bra, kissing each breast.
“I love you.” I murmured.
“I love you too.”
He moved his hand down my waist, ripping my underwear off, pulling it at the seams.
“Shit.”
He laughed before kissing me once more and pushing his fingers inside me, my hips moving with his hand. I moaned, biting my lip to try and keep quiet. He pulled his fingers out of me and leaned over to his bedside drawers and pulled out a condom, rolling it onto his cock and pushing himself inside me. He moved slowly at first, moving his hands all over my body, making me more turned on than I already was.
“Fuck.” I moaned.
He moved faster, picking up the pace, our skin slapping against one another. Our mouths open waiting for one of us to kiss the other, but nothing came; my fingers scratching down his back leaving marks. He rubbed my clit, bringing me closer to orgasm, my whole body tightening around him. I was a live wire about to explode. He bit his lip, signalling he was close, and I released, my entire body in a sense of euphoria, as he came, a loud moan escaping both of our lips. He crashed on top of me, kissing me once more.
“Well… that was a good start to the morning.” I panted.
He laughed and rolled off me, getting up off the bed.
“I thought Louise was coming over?” He questioned.
“She’s probably here, and we didn’t notice.”
He laughed again as we both got dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
SMUT.
*sigh* i have all this week off work (which is nice) but nobody to spend it with, so looks like i'm going to be writing a lot of smut and crying whilst watching true blood (again).
Hope y'all enjoy!