Status: Writing writing writing...

Home Could Be Anywhere When I Am Holding You.

Chapter 9;

I woke up to Dan bringing food to me in bed. He was far too good to me.
“What the heck is all this?”
“Breakfast.”
“But… why?” I asked confused. “It’s not some massive date I’ve forgotten, is it?”
“No,” he laughed. “I felt like it.”
“What did I do to deserve you?” I asked, addressing no-one.
He smiled and leaned over the bed to kiss me. As soon as his lips touched mine, I felt them curve up into a smile. He pulled away too soon for my liking, but pressed a small kiss to my mouth.
“Eat.” He pointed to the food.
I rolled my eyes as he sat on the bed next to me. I shuffled over and sat in between his legs, leaning against his chest, his arms around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder and kissing the side of my head. I ate happily, my spine curving against his chest.
“What do you wanna do today?” He asked me.
“Anything.”
“Anything specific?”
“No, not really.”
“How about we go be tourists?”
“Sounds like fun.” I smiled at him and moved further back into his body.

--

We were in the Saatchi gallery, a massive photography exhibit, which Dan knew I would love. I was staring at a photograph so intently that I didn’t hear Dan come behind me, and I nearly screamed when his arms wrapped around my body.
“Hey baby.” He whispered in my ear as I tried to slow my pulse.
“You nearly gave me a heart attack.”
“I’m sorry. Forgive me?”
I nodded and kissed him before turning my attention back to the photograph. I looked at the colors, fascinated by how it was taken.
“What do you think?” He asked me.
“I love it. The way the girl is in the water, the way the colors go together and it looks stunning.”
“It’s pretty cool.”
“Only pretty cool?”
“Mmm. Wanna go for dinner?”
“Sure.”
He released my waist and took my hand, gently tugging my arm away from the photograph I was admiring. Sighing I took my eyes off of it and followed Dan out the building towards the nearest small restaurant. We sat across from one another, ordering our food and waiting, talking about nonsense. We finished up and he led me back to the car and pressed me up against the door, kissing me. He ran his hands through my hair, and my arms were pinned against the car. He pulled away, before kissing me softly again.
“Ready?” He whispered.
I nodded and he kissed me once more before he walked around the car to the passengers’ side. I fixed my hair and got into the car, him resting his hand on my leg as I started the engine. I smiled to myself and drove us back to the apartment.

--

“Phil?” Dan called into the dark apartment. No reply.
In an instant his lips were on mine leading me to the bedroom.
“Dan, wait.” He pulled away from me, exhaling loudly.
“I know.” He smiled and kissed me once more before flopping on the bed.
“I’m sorry.”
“Don’t be,” he said stroking my hair, tucking it behind my ear as I sat on the bed next to him. “I want it to be right too.”
He reached up to kiss me once more, and I blushed. He chuckled under his breath, and rested his head in my crossed legs, looking up at me.
“Dan?” Phil called into the apartment. Weird. We hadn’t even heard the door open.
“Hey Phil.” He shouted back.
“Oh good, you’re here. We gotta film. Ready?”
He nodded, kissed me then left. I sighed and picked up his macbook. I looked at the comments on his last video, announcing he had a girlfriend.
“Who even is she?” “Dan! Don’t leave us!” “She probably doesn’t deserve you.” “I already don’t like the sound of her.” “She sounds like a bitch.” “PHAN 4EVA!”
The last one made me chuckle slightly, but the whole time I felt disheartened by the comments. I opened up the webcam and pressed record.
“Hi… so um, you may be wondering who I am… I’m Hannah. Dan’s girlfriend. I just wanted to say that I’ve read most of the comments on Dan’s video about me. Some of them I don’t appreciate. I’m sure Dan doesn’t either. I don’t want to come across as a massive bitch or whatever, so I’m gonna open a VYou account, and you can ask me questions on there, and then maybe hate me less. The link will be in the description. Thanks guys.”
I sighed and opened up VYou, created an account and uploaded the video. I added the link in the description and tweeted it. I sat on VYou, and waited.
‘You seem nice. How old are you?’
I smiled and recorded an answer, posting it, and spending hours on there waiting for Dan to finish filming. Of course I got some hate, but what was I to expect.

--

“Hannah, what are you doing?” Dan asked me as he walked into the room.
“Talking to your fans.”
“What?”
“Vyou. I posted a video on your side channel… is that okay?”
“Of course! So they know who you are now?”
“Well… obviously.”
“Want me to sit with you while you answer more?”
“Sure.”
We both sat there answering questions, some people saying we were cute, others saying we didn’t suit. But we were happy and that’s all that mattered.
“Okay, that’s gonna be all for tonight.” I said as I answered the last question. “Thanks guys, we should do this again soon.”
I saved it and flopped on the bed and Dan climbed on top of me, kissing me softly.
“I…. I love you.” He whispered quietly.
“I love you too.” I smiled.
“Really?”
“Well… Duh.”
He kissed me again, his hands skimming the hem of my shirt. I turned us over so I was straddling him, pinning his arms above his head.
“Naughty.” I muttered playfully, my lips teasing his.
“Fuck,” he whispered. “You’re good.”
“I know.” I said I got off him, laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry sorry sorry! It's here now!
Been so much drama. But it's here and HOPEFULLY another chapter tomorrow.
Thanks guys!
<3