Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

Smoking Her Last Cigarette

My cigarette was barely between my lips. My face was so numb from crying just two minutes before. I watched the tip turn a neon orange; after I inhaled and held it for a moment before I let out the white fog.
I wrapped my pale fingers around the cold, silver railing. I let it burn my fingers with it's icy touch. My head hurt. Like a pounding feeling on the center of my head. I reached up and touched the throbbing bump. As I brought my hand down and looked at it, there was thick red blood covering the tips of my fingers. I pulled my cigarette out of my mouth and threw it in the tin coffee can filled with rain water. I smirked as it sizzled. I sat out on the balcony for just a few more minutes, playing with my white and black hair. The blue peek-a-boo was poking through.
Slowly I walked back into the house and caught a glimpse of Andy. He was exactly where I left hin on the couch.
I walked over to his war-painted body. His clothes were torn, exposing all his tattoos.I bit my lip before grabbing the blanket off the back of the couch and covering his skinny figure. I pryed the bottle of Jack out of his hand and set it on the coffee table.
"Good morning Sarah." a male voice said from the hallway.
"Good morning Ashley," I replied, walking to the kitchen.
I began to make a pot of coffee because I knew that all three of us were going to need a glass.
"Good morning Andy," Ashley said from the living room.
"Go away Ashes." Andy said, groggingly.
"Ash, leave him alone."
"Thank you Sarah Bear-ah," Andy said, coming up behind me.
I smiled in response and watched the coffee pot fill up with the hot, brown liquid. I heard my stomach rumble.
"Sarah, you're head.. it's bleeding." Ashley pointed out.
"I'm fine. It's just a little bump."
"No, Sarah, it's turning your hair red, you need to go to the hospital." Andy said, looking at the back of my head.
I figured I might as well humor them. So I switched off the coffee pot, and threw the car keys at Ashley.
"You're driving," I replied, getting my jacket.
The ride to the hospital was silent. You could almost reach out and touch the tension. I didn't want to go to the hospital and that was final. When we finally got there, they took me into the emergency room.
"What's your name?" The nurse at the desk asked me as I sat down.
"Sarah Leslie Cunningham." I said.
She asked me questions and got a bracelet printed off. As she attached it to my wrist a man in a white coat came through the double doors.
"Sarah Cunningham?" he questioned.
Andy and Ashley grabbed my arms and helped me up. By this time I was feeling the effects of the blow. I was beginning to feel light headed and they knew it.
"Are you okay?" Asked the man in the white coat.
"No! She's not fucking okay," Andy said.
They put me in a wheel chair and the doctor was rushing me through so many doors, I couldn't keep up. He yelled to a nurse to keep Andy and Ashley back. I grabbed ahold of the arm rests and held on for dear life.
I presumed the doctor had taken me to surgery. I was helped up onto a table, and given an anesthetic and I was out. When I woke up, Andy and Ashley were standing by my bed.
I groaned to grab their attention.
"Sarah! You're awake!" yelled Ashley, running over to my bedside.
He kissed my forehead, as did Andy. Both of these men were becoming appealing at the time. I didn't know if it was the medicine, or if I had always thought they were attractive. Finally, I settled on the fact that I had always thought this.
"Are you ready to go home?" asked the nurse as she walked into the room.
I managed a 'yes' as she was taking out my IVs. Andy and Ashley listened to the nurse while I tried my hardest to stand up.
When she was done speaking, she handed them a list of things that I had to eat for the next 5 weeks because of the amount of alcohol they found in my stomach while preforming surgery on my head. Then, Ashley picked me up bridal style after handing Andy the keys to drive. I snuggled closer to Ashley and closed my eyes. I just wanted to go home.
On the ride home, they played my favorite rock music while I layed down in the back. When we pulled up in the driveway, I had sat up and grabbed the door handle. This time Andy picked me up bridal style and carried me up the staris to our apartment. As we got inside, Andy set me down on the couch and turned on my favorite movie. Ashley covered me up with a blanket, and put my head on his lap. Andy sat at the other side of the couch and put my feet on his lap. I felt at home, and I loved it.
"I need a cigarette." I stated.
I could hear Andy sigh. "Come on." He helped me off the couch and took me out on the frosty balcony. I had the blanket still wrapped around me as I lite my Camel Crush cigarette. I inhaled the nicotene and let it sting my lungs. I savored the taste in my mouth and looked out at the fellow city lights.
"It's beautiful, Andy."
"Just like you