Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

Hold You So Close

I opened my eyes, but made no further effort to get out of bed. I knew that nothing was going to get accomplished that day. Maybe a song or two was going to be written, but nothing more. No guitar chords to follow it, just lyrics.
I heard Sarah cough in the hallway, and looked at the clock. 8:42. Damn.
I threw my blankets off of my half naked body and unlocked my door, stepping out into the hallway.
"Good morning Sarah."
"Good morning Ash," she said, groggily.
She was wearing lace underwear, with one of mine and Andy's oversized shirts. I smirked and poured her a cup of chocolate milk.
"Hey, Ashley?" she questioned, taking the cup.
"Yeah, Bug?"
"Where do you think people go when they die?"
I pondered the question carefully. What did I say to that?
"In the ground," I stated.
She sighed. I knew that wasn't what she wanted to hear. She wanted to hear that they're forgived for their sins and are accepted into some place people call heaven or some shit.
"Oh, okay."
I starred at the milk for a moment. Not making a move to put it away. Then I looked up at her.
"Where do YOU think people go when they die?" I asked.
She shrugged her shoulders, "Whereever they want to go, I guess."
I had wanted to look away, but I didn't. I guess she had a point. I put the milk away and sat down on the couch, turning the TV on. She remained seated on the bar stool in our kitchen. I heard her every once in awhile sigh and then take in a deep breath, but she didn't say anything.
I hoped that Andy would get up soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, I'm really sorry for the lateness. :/
Comment. Subscribe. <3