Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

Walk Through Hell

"Are you sure we should talk to her?" I asked.
"Absolutely. Right now infact." Ashley replied.
I knew I shouldn't have told him in the first place, but who else was I going to turn to? If I told anyone else, they were for sure going to end up telling Ashley. And it would've all came back around and bit me in the ass.
"But, I don't think that's such a good idea, Ashley. She's tired."
"Damn right she's tired. She's been skipping meals, and throwing everything up," Ashley half yelled.
"Are you mad?" I asked, wincing.
"Of course I'm mad. I can't believe she would keep that a secret from us, Andy."
Ashley got off the couch and stormed to Sarah's room. He tried opening her door, but it was locked. He started banging on the door, and yelling.
"Sarah! Open the door! Now!" he yelled.
"What the fuck? Why?" I heard her voice on the other side.
Ashley stopped hitting her door. "We need to talk. Right now," Ashley said through gritted teeth.
"You sound pissed. So, no," Sarah yelled from behind the safety of her door.
"If you don't fucking open this door, I'll rip it down!" Ashley was pissed.
"Stop Ashley, she's never going to open the door if you keep yelling at her." I said, grabbing his arms.
"I'm sorry Sarah, just please, open the door." Ashley replied, crossing his arms.
Sarah unlocked her door and stepped out. Ashley was too quick for me, and he already had her pinned against the wall.
"Why the hell didn't you tell us that you were purging and fasting again? Hmmm? Do you know what that does to me and Andy? That crushed us!" He yelled in her ear.
"Ashley! Put me down! Please!!" She yelled, wincing in pain.
He dropped her to the floor in a heap and turned around and punched a hole in the wall.
"Ashley! What's your fucking problem?! When I said that we needed to talk to her, I didn't mean cause her pain." I said, pulling Sarah's head into my lap.
"Don't baby her, Andy. She doesn't deserve it. She hurt the both of us."
I pushed her hair out of her face and wiped the tears streaming down her face.
"That's enough Ashley!" I screamed.
He stormed off to his room without another word. And I was stuck on the floor with Sarah. Bleeding, crying, heart broken Sarah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my. Another update for tonight. Sorry if it sounds bad. I'm kind of in a writing trance.
Comment. Subscribe. <3