Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

Here I Am, Waiting.

After Val and Cc left, Andy and I made some steak and we ate in silence. Him and I had nothing more to say to eachother. Sarah nearly died because of the both of us because we were too dumb to realize that wasn't the way to approach her. Well, I was too dumb.
"I should've listened to you Andy." I stated after we got done eating.
He just nodded his head.
"Andy? Are you mad at me?" I asked, stopping him.
He looked me right in the eyes, and it was then that I realized the tears forming in his eyes.
"Andy, everything is going to be okay, alright?" I hugged him.
"How can you say that to me? Sarah almost died on our living room floor," he replied, crying.
I just hugged him tighter. I had no answer to his question.
"I'm going to bed Ashes. I'll see you around midnight," he said, pulling away from me and walking toward his bedroom.
"Good night Andy," I called back before he shut his door.
I washed the dishes and slowly walked to my room. I stopped in front of Sarah's door, pressing my ear to it. Nothing. I walked to my room, shut the door, and didn't bother to lock it. I knew I'd end up regretting that decision as soon as I laid down in bed, but I was too tired to care.
*Time Laps*
I woke up at 11:30 and cooked Sarah some mashed potatoes and green beans. Andy got up and made her a coffee flavored milkshake. We sat at the table across from the plate of food and glass, and waited for her to get out of her room.
Not too long after we sat down, she walked out.
"Hey," she managed.
"Hey," Andy and I replied in unison.
She sat down at the table.
"You guys made this for me?" she asked, picking up the fork.
Andy and I nodded.
She began to eat, and drink her milkshake.
And not one word was exchanged about her cuts or anything of that sort. We knew it would be better if we didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the lateness & the shortness of this chapter.
There MAY BE more tonight.
Don't hold that against me.
Comment. Subscribe. <3