Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

Pressed Against Her Lips

I woke up in the middle of the night, glancing over at the clock on top of the TV. It read 4:42 am. Fuck. I look down at my chest, there lays Sarah. At peace. I decide just to go back to sleep. There was no sense in waking her.
*Time Laps*
"Andrew!" I hear in my ear.
Sarah is standing over me with a big smile on her face.
"What?" I ask, slowly wiping the sleep out of my eyes.
She jumped off the couch bed and ran into the kitchen.
"There was a phone call this morning, it woke me up. It was Ashley's mom. She said that Ashley's sister was having her baby! Can you believe that?! Ashley left already," she said, fixing a pot of coffee.
I walked up behind her, "So what are we going to do?"
She finished with the coffee pot and looked at me. "We have the whole day to ourselves! Whatever we want!"
I couldn't help but laugh at her. "Okay. So, whatever we want?"
She stepped closer, biting her lip, "What... ever."
I leaned closer, and she stepped to the side. "But I really need something to eat. Gosh, I'm starving!"
I took a good stare at her ass. It was just perfect.
"Take a picture, it lasts longer."
I looked away quickly and walked toward the cupboard, in search of something to eat. I searched, but nothing good was to be found, so I shut the door.
Turning around, I saw Sarah out of the corner of my eye, she was beautiful. She was just standing there. Absolutely beautiful.
"I'm going to put up the bed, I'll be in the living room," she said.
I nodded and fixed myself a cup of coffee. I had a whole day to myself. With her. I wanted it to be something we'd both remember. But I didn't know what would win her over. She came back into the kitchen and that's when I knew what I was going to do.
She started pouring her coffee in her cup, I slowly walked up behind her. I pulled her pony tail back and bit down on her neck. 2 of her turn ons: hair pulling and neck biting. She moaned slightly.
"Andy," she whispered.
I set the coffee pot back into it's holder and put her cup on the counter. I picked her up and took her to the couch, setting her down.
"Kiss me, please," she whispered, crawling onto my lap.
"Anything you want," I whispered back, pressing my lips softly to her's.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been busy with school, I'm so sorry I haven't written in awhile.
I am also going to apologize for such a shitty chapter. But what do you think? Sarah and Andy are getting pretty heated.
Comment. Subscribe. <3
Thank you for reading.