Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

I Could Get Back On The Right Track

After Sarah left me on the balcony, I put out my cigarette. I was thankful I had a moment to collect my thoughts. I knew the moment I handed her that bottle of alcohol, she was going to do something idiotic. Something that she would never remember. Something both Ashley and I would never forget.
"I love that song! Turn it up!" She yelled.
I laughed and leaned over to turn up the stereo. She was wearing these tight black spandex, showing off her toned legs, and a sports bra, exposing her perfect body. I knew Ashley and I were both itching to touch her. She danced around our living room, moving her body in ways that I could only imagine she used in bed.
"Come dance with me guys," she said.
Ashley and I got up to join her, sandwiching her between the both of us. We were all grinding together. One of her hands was on my shoulder, and the other was on Ashley's hip. We kept grinding into the next song, continuing as long as she told us to. After the thrid song, we all collapsed on the couch, in a mix of sweat and alcohol. It wasn't long before Ashley and Sarah got into a fight. They always fought when they got a few drinks in them.
"Ashley, just stop, okay?" I said, trying to get him to quit.
"Back off Biersack!" Ashley yelled at me.
"Ashley! Stop! Just sit down and shut up." Sarah yelled.
"How about you shut up, stupid bitch!" Ashley screamed.
He started storming off to his room. I knew Sarah wasn't going to drop it, she chased after him and jumped on his back.
"Where the fuck do you think you're going, Purdy?" She question, putting him in a choke hold.
He slammed her up against the wall. She screamed out in agony, but there wasn't a thing I could do. I knew better than to get into any of their physical fights.
"Drop it Cunningham!" Ashley yelled in her face.
He bashed her head on the wall and droped her to the ground. He only looked at her once and then dashed to his room, slamming the door. I walked over to where Sarah was lying on the floor.
"Come on," I said, helping her up.
"Just back off Andrew! I don't need your help!" She yelled at me, shoving me back and getting up herself.
She was walking out into the living room, picking up the alcohol bottle to throw it away.
"Sarah, just go to bed. I'll clean this up." I said, grabbing the empty bottle.
"I've got it!" She yelled, still irritated.
"I got this Sarah."
She slammed the bottle on my head, knocking me on the couch.
I rubbed the side of my head, still feeling a little lump where the corner of the think glass hit my head. She couldn't have remembered. I tried my hardest to clean her blood off the wall, because I knew if I left it there, Sarah and Ashley were just going to get into another fight.
I couldn't get the picutre of her in her spandex and sports bra out of my head. I was ripped from my thoughts by the doorbell.
"I've got it!" I yelled, dashing through the kitchen/living room.
I glanced out the peep hole. Oh no.
I opened the door.
"Hey Andy!" He said, pulling me into a hug.
"Hey."
I took him to where Sarah was sitting.
"Hello Sarah." He said.
She spit her chocolate milk all over the counter, I put my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing.
She turned around with a big smile on her face, "Hello Jinxx."
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter. So far so.. good?
Please comment.
<3
Subscribe?