Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

I'm Gonna Make This Place Your Home

I sat in the waiting room of the nearest Spectrum Health. My sister was just down the hall, gracing the world with a brand new baby girl. I was scrolling through my phone, arguing with myself on which whether or not I should give Sarah a call, when my brother-in-law tapped me on the shoulder.
“Ashley? She's ready to see you,” he said, his hospital gown still on.
I followed the lanky man down the hall, and into a room off to the left. My sister lay in the bed, hair all a mess, holding the most beautiful baby I had ever seen in my entire life.
“What did you decide to name her?” I asked softly, slowly approaching.
“Ashlynne June Presley.”
I sat leaned closer to take in her tiny features. She looked just like my sister when she was born.
“Junie Bear, she looks just like you,” I whispered, tears starting to roll down my cheeks.
“Do you want to hold her?” she asked.
I stood up, “Oh may I?”
She slowly handed me to her. I knew I wasn't much to smell, a mixture of Axe body wash and leather. Her breathing was shallow and slow. Sleeping. She slept just like Sarah. Her little hand slowly pulled up to rub her eye.
“Aweh, look, June. She's rubbing her eyes,” I exclaimed.
My sister laughed. “Ash, you're acting like you've never seen a baby do that before.”
Admittedly, I had seen a baby do that, but I'd never seen a baby this beautiful rub their eyes out of sheer sleep. I slowly handed the baby back to June.
“I'm gonna call Sarah and Andy,” I said, dashing out into the hall.
I rip my phone out of my pocket and open it to Sarah's number and hit the call button. 3 rings and then she answers.
“Hello?” always delicate.
“Hey, Junie wants you guys to come to the hospital to see Ashlynne,” I said.
“She named her Ashlynne? That is absolutely beautiful. Andy and I will be there in 10. We're leaving now.” I heard the keys in the background.
“Okay,” I said, closing the phone.
I thought I'd sounded to anxious on the phone, but I wanted to see her. I missed her. I missed her piercing gray eyes, and her blue hair. And the way that she made smelling like cigarettes and vanilla socially acceptable in any situation. For this situation though, she'd get cleaned up. She'd smell like Chanel No.5 because this is one of the situations she never wants to forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
I must start by apologizing for not writing for the longest time. But I feel like even an apology isn't even enough. I hope that you will all forgive me. I've been so busy will school, doctor's appointments, psychology appointments, counseling, DBT, and all that jazz. It's crazy business.
So, I promise that there will be more (and much better) stuff to come.
I just was not quite sure what to put after a socially awkward sex scene like that. You know?
Anywhore, I love you all. <3
Comment. Subscribe. ~