Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

It's Cosmic

I slipped on my bleached ripped jeans, and a sagging knitted sweater. I threw on a scarf, and my leather jacket.
“Which shoes?” I asked Andy, holding up my leather studded boots, or my furry winter boots.
“Leather,” he replied.
I pulled them on and sprayed on my Chanel perfume. I wanted to smell my best. I grabbed the keys and we started toward the car.
“You're not going to tell Ashley, are you?” Andy asked, getting into the car.
I got in and looked at him. “About the sex? No, Andy he'd hate us. And besides, I mean that was probably just a one time thing.”
I started the car and called Ashley.
“Hey Ash, we're leaving the house now, just so you know. Do you want any coffee?”
“Yeah, that'd be nice.” he sounded exhausted.
“Alright, bye Ashy,”
I threw my phone into my jacket pocket and pulled into Starbucks. As I turned off the car, And grabbed my hand.
“You don't really mean that this is a one time thing right? I mean, I really liked it, Sarah. Sex with you was different than sex with anyone else..”
I sighed, “Andy.. that one foolish act might have just ruined our friendship. I'm not going to tell Ashley about any of this. And neither are you. How do I know that you didn't have feeling for me before we did this, and now you do? Andy, I think it might have been a mistake.”
“A mistake?! Is that what you think that was?” he yelled.
“I didn't mean it that way, and you know it!” I screamed back. People were starting to look, but I didn't care.
“I'm not dealing with this right now, Andrew. I'm going to buy coffee, and we're going to visit Junie Bear. Because we have a new neice. Okay? And you're going to deal with it.”
I pushed the door open violently, and went inside.
When I got back out, Andy was smoking a cigarette. I was feeling a little risky. I took his cigarette, and took a hit. He leaned in closer, almost close enough to kiss. Then he took the cigarette back and put it out.
“Get in the car.” I demanded.
“Yes ma'am,” he purred.
~TIME LAPS~
We followed the nurse down the hallway, and into June's room. When we walked in, Ashley was holding Ashlynne and June was sleeping.
“Hey,” I whispered, approaching Ashley.
“Hey, you wanna hold her?” he asked, standing up.
“I would love to.”
He slowly handed me Ashlynne, and I looked down at her. She was silently sleeping. I lightly ran my finger along her forehead, and around her face. Just like my mother had done to me. Just.. like... my.. mom...
Rock a'bye in the tree top. Where the wind blows, the craddle will rock.. screams
My mom was being dragged away from me and into the living room. I heard her scream so loud, and someone yelling at her to shut up. I slowly crawled out of bed and tip toed to the door. I peeked around the corner and saw my mother on the floor, motionless.
“Mom...? Mommy..? MOM?!?” I screamed.
I ran up to her and saw the blood starting to pool on the carpet that my dad had bought her before he died. I tried to shake her, but she wasn't waking up.
“Wake up mom. Please, wake up.” But she just wouldn't.
There was a knock on the door, and I ran to answer it. It was a police officer. He asked me what was wrong, and I told him. I told him everything, through the tears. And some how he understood. That.. that was it for me.. that was when my life turned to hell..
“Sarah...?” Andy was rubbing my shoulder.
I flinched. “Yeah?”
“Are you okay?” Ashley asked.
I handed him the baby, “I'm fine. I've got to go get some fresh air.. bye.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this is alittle shitty. Since my brother died, I have lost all my motivation. But, don't worry, I will regain it! I promise! Now that I have nothing better to do with my life! <3
Comment. Subscribe. <3