Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

Breathing In Snowflakes

I shut off all the lights in the rest of the house before blindlessly searching for my room. When I got there, I shut the door, locked it, and hit the light switch. My room illuminated, and I glanced all around, like someone was watching me.
"Relax," I told myself.
I went around to each of my pictures and smiled at every one of them. There we all were, as a group, and we were smiling too. Warped Tour 2012. I finally just switched my lamp on before shutting off the overhead light. I sat on my bed and opened my night stand. Sitting at the bottom of the drawer was a secret compartment. I opened it to find a picture of Sarah, naked. I was discussed in myself by doing this.
Andy, Jinxx, Jake, CC, and I were partying with Asking Alexandria, and Motionless in White. Sarah had come to find us, and by this time, we were already entirely smashed, and it wasn't long before she was too.
"Take your shirt off," yelled one of the many guys sitting there.
She laughed and stood up, taking off her shirt. It felt like time slowed as I watched her. Each one of her stomach tattoos coming into view. Given, most of her tattoos were exposed on her legs and arms.
"Take your pants off!" yelled someone else.
And she proceded to do so. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to run up to her and throw my jacket around her a take her back to the bus. But, alas, I was drunk, and too horny to give a shit. So, I let her have her fun. Besides, who was getting hurt in this process?
"Take your bra and panties off!" I heard someone shout.
And to my surprise, she did just that. Standing there, completely exposed on front of us all. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her. But, then put it away. Luckily, she didn't catch me. No one else took out their phones to take a picture, which I found surprising. Sarah was a perfect girl. Completely, and utterly perfect.
I looked back down at the picture, coming out of my day dream. I put the photo back in the compartment and shut the drawer.
"You dirty pig!" I imagined Sarah yelling at me when she found the picture.
I couldn't help but agree with this hypothetical situation.
I laid down on the bed and shut the lamp off, crawling under the covers. I continued to think about Sarah before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
No, Ashley didn't masturbate. That's what my friend thought when she first read it.
Anyway, thank you for reading. :)
Comment?
subscribe? <3