Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

There Ain't A Thing That You Can Do

I woke up with beads of sweat trickling down my face. I was having another nightmare. Slowly, I returned to laying down, and looked at the clock. 3:45 am. Groaning, I got up off my bed and waked to my door. I pressed my ear to the door to see if I could hear Andy or Ashley. Neither was awake. I unlocked my door and opened it. Down the hall, you could hear Ashley snoring, and Andy's room was quiet. He wasn't one to snore anyway. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I wasn't really looking for anything specific, but I felt like going on a binge. There wasn't anything that look appitizing.
I went back to my room and put on my running pants and a sweater, grabbed my headphones and my iPhone, and went into the kitchen to find something to write on. I wrote:
Andy & Ashley,
I went for a run at the gym, be back in an hour or so. The time is 3:50 am.
Ashley, don't forget to take a shower.
Andy, you should probably think about doing some laundry. You change more than I do.
I should be back about 5:15 to make you breakfast.
Love, Sarah.
Putting the note where I knew they would find it, I walked out the front door and hopped into my car. I left the radio off so that I could gather my thoughts.
When I got into the gym, I signed in and hopped on one of the treadmills. I put in my headphones, started my workout playlist, and hit start.
*Time Laps*
I got home at around 5:30, and the boys weren't up still. I guess they didn't even need to read my note. I crumpled it up, and through it into the trash. Then, I went to my room and locked my door behind me. I went into my bathroom and got into the shower. After my shower, I was ready to go back to bed. I looked over at my alarm clock. 6:00 am. There was definately enough time to sleep some more. Atleast until 9:30. I closed my black out curtains and crawled back into the bed, falling asleep quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what to say about this chapter. I'm not too impressed with myself.
Thanks for reading. :)
Comment?
Subscribe?
<3