Status: My first BVB fan fiction. :/

Perfect for Me

Too Tired To Fight

My alarm rang at 7:30. I got up and brushed my teeth and combed my hair before checking on my fucked up heart on my hip, and then went out to the couch. I didn't turn the TV on, I just sat there. All I could do was think. Think about a new song that I was going to write, losing some weight, and Sarah. Oh boy, was I thinking about Sarah. I decided to get up and find something to eat. Passing by the counter, I noticed that the light on the answering machine was flashing. I was reluctant to play it, but I did anyways.
"Hi, Sarah, this is Dr. Ansley. Your last weigh in was very concerning. I noticed that last time we weighed you, you were 124. Then, when we weighed you again, you were 109. That's a very big red flag for a 24 year old. Just, please get back with me as soon as possible, I would like to get you admitted to a program. Have a good day, Sarah."
I couldn't think straight. Sarah had been purging, and fasting. Given, I couldn't be too mad at her, I did cut myself. I pulled out my iPhone and transferred the voicemail over to it. I would have to show Ashley later. I erased the message and walked back to my room. I didn't want to be out in the living room when Sarah woke up.
I shut the door and fell on my bed. My head was pounding. This was alot to take in. I knew that Ashley and I would have to confront her, and talk to her about her problems. But, how on Earth were we going to do that? The both of us knew that you couldn't corner someone like Sarah. Hell, you couldn't corner any of us.
I heard a door open and shut, I held my breath to try and hear someone cough. Sarah and Ashley were both heavy smokers and would cough frequently. I heard a girl's cough and let out my breath. It was Sarah. Fuck. I crawled under my blankets and snuggled deep, blocking out the outside world. It wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooooo sorry that I haven't updated. :( I've been busy with school. But I promise that I will update more often. :)
Comment.Subscribe.
Thank you. <3