Status: Updates every Friday (hopefully) leave me a comment telling me what you think! <3

Deducing Tragedy Part One: See No Evil

After Sherlock’s death, John needs a new flat mate. Person after person filed through his door but it never worked out... until Molly introduced her younger sister. Hanna was amazing, brilliant and witty. She observed as much as Sherlock, even with her disability.

Hanna is blind, for almost five years when they meet but he notices right away that lack of sight hasn’t slowed her down in the slightest. Together they aide the police in solving crimes. However unlike with Sherlock, Hanna’s opinion is welcomed by all.

When Sherlock reveals that he faked his death, everything is thrown into chaos. John is angry with Sherlock for lying. Sherlock is angry with John and Lestrade for letting “the little blind girl” replace him. Hanna is mildly inconvenienced when Sherlock moves back in.

But Shadows are falling all across the London area when the bodies of female party goers begin to surface. Hanna and Sherlock race to solve the case but will Hanna’s dark past cloud a promising future? And will Sherlock be able to focus long enough to solve the case before Hanna is forced to do the unthinkable?