Status: Rating might go up

Matters of the Heart

One More Night

"What?!"

The blaring music around them made it harder for the woman to hear. All she can see or thought she could see was his plaid shirt, bearded face and funny shaped head.

When his face inched closer to hers, naturally she danced back with a teasing grin. Moving her hips to the beat, her slightly intoxicated mind grabbed onto his hands pulling him closer to her.

A lopsided grin plastered on her lips, she gripped his thick hips and leaned towards his ear, shouting, "Loosen those hips white boy!" The man had a goofy grin as he did a horrible two step, whipping his invisible hair back that was tied into a ponytail.

He yelled back, "Your the one to talk!"

Laughter belted out of her lips as she danced around her best friend.

"You're a horrible dancer Hemsworth!" She was guessing he didn't hear when he told her to repeat what she just said. Shaking her head, her smile deflated for a second when she caught a glimpse of the woman that treated her best friend like crap.

Her eyes looked up when she felt Chris tap her shoulder.

"What is it?"

She shook her head, waving it off as she continued to dance with her friend for one more night.