Status: Rating might go up

Matters of the Heart

Slave

Tori never knew that her name can be worn out in a span of a day. It was driving her insane what Tony had her doing.

She prepared herself for the physical part that Pepper warned her about, but never the mental. The billionaire was clearly driving her up the wall.

Just thirty more days...thirty more and I'll be out of here.

"Miss, Mr. Stark has requested for your assistance."

Tori groaned as she thanked Jarvis and dragged her feet down to his lair as she liked to call it. The outfit Tony made her wear was a little more flattering than she was used to.

The tight French maid outfit emphasized on her bosom and the dress itself barely covered her ass.

Did she mention Tony hand picked everything and she meant everything. Yes, even the lacy thong and push up bra she had on.

Tori grinded her teeth as she tried to balance herself on the six inch stilettos that came along with the outfit. Punching the code in, Tori stepped in slowly, forcing herself to say, "You called...your majesty?"

The huge grin that was on his face, she really wanted to burn off with a blow torch, but his grin only got bigger at her beet red face.

"Come here for a sec."

Tori complied, walking over, praying she didn't trip on herself. "Oops. Can you pick that up darling?"

tony purposely the wrench on the other side of Tori so she can bend down and give him a nice view of her rear. Bending down like he wanted her to, a million thoughts went through her head. How humiliating!

Was the money he was paying her worth it?

Sadly yes, but it didn't make her feel any better. Picking up the wrench, she put the item beside him because of his pet peeve of things being handed to him. She had to roll her eyes at that strange peeve.

Then a burning stare was upon her in the most embarrassing way. Tori looked at Tony in curiosity. "What?"

Tony nodded to himself before getting back to work, "Just wanted to double check if you had a mole on your upper lip. You're dismissed."

Tori stood there flabbergasted before she stormed off as quickly as the stilettos would let her. Tony grinned to himself completely amused how easy it was to get her to do anything. What should he do next?
♠ ♠ ♠
I had fun with this one :) He would always give the new person he worked with hell that's for sure.