Status: Rating might go up

Matters of the Heart

Happiness

Maya slept in a relax state and was woken up by the sloppy wet kisses on her face. Turning, she kept her eyes closed until she felt something wet and warm enter her ear.

Maya squealed in disgust as she rolled away from her partner. Opening her blazing blue eyes, she glared playfully. "You asshole! A simple shake on my back would have been enough."

The light blue eyes of her fiance sparkled, "It wouldn't have the same effect. Come here love bug."

Maya smiled, crawling towards him, pecking his thin lips softly. "I love you Jimbo."

The tenderness in her eyes shined. Jimmy smirked pulling her closer to him. "How much do you love me?"

"What do you want?" Something was up. What it was, she didn't know until he threw her over his shoulder. Screaming and pounding her fists on his back to release her, he thought about it. He actually stopped to think before giving his final verdict.

Within seconds her body collided with ice pricking her skin. Maya swam to the surface, pushing the wet hair out of her face. Laughter bubbled up to her throat when Jimmy rose to the top looking like a drowned rat.

This has been the happiest she has ever been.