Tears Don't Fall, They Crash Around Me

Chapter 3

I looked into his blue eyes as they stared at me from across the table. My second date with Matt, he had decided on a small little restaurant just a small walk from my apartment. "I had a great time last night" he smiled "And that is why i reckon i need to tell you something, which might mean the end of us, before it has really started." he admitted. This worried me, what was he going to tell me? Was this the last time i would see Matt? These thoughts spun round my head and almost made me feel dizzy. Matt took my hand in his. "Alexis you are different than the rest of the girls i have been with. They only seem to care about my fame, but you... youre not like that. Thats why i need to tell you the truth and..."
"Matt, just say it." i tried to smile but it was harder than usual.
"Okay, this relationship has a time limit."
"What do you mean?" i asked slightly confused.
"In two months me and the guys are moving back to Wales to work on our next album. Which means it would mean the end to any relationships here."
I sat still for a minute or two," We will cross that bridge when we come to it i smiled. Anyway, you seem very sure of yourself, who says i even like you enough to stay with you for the next two months." i laughed. Matt smiled and brought my hand he was holding upto his lips.
"You tease." he laughed back.

I opened my door to the the apartement and felt Matt burn a whole into my back with his eyes, once we were inside, his eyes were full of lust. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me with with almost bruising force. I kissed back with equal passion. His hands ran down to the hem of my top and he pulled it over my head. I did the same to him. He then worked on my jeans, and soon we were both naked. We made it to my room with leaving each others lips. He pushed me onto the bed and soon was kissing and nibbiling at my breasts. My fingers ran through his silky black hair as moans escaped my lips. He then travelled further down my body and pumped two fingers inside of me. "Stop teasing me" i managed to say between the pleasure filled moans. He looked me in the eyes, and gave a small smirk as he went down on me a plunged his tongue inside me. He alinged himself at my entrance and began thrusting, hitting my g-spot everytime. Soon we were both screaming out each others names, as the pleasure all came to much as we both reached our climax. Matt clapsed on top of me before placing a sloppy kiss on my lips and smiled. Soon we were both asleep.