Tears Don't Fall, They Crash Around Me

Chapter 5

You had been with Matt for a good couple of weeks and today you both decided you couldn't be bothered moving. A perfect mood for movies. Matt showed you his movies while he set up the DVD player. Most of them were horrors, so you chose one and threw it in his lap, while you went to get the snacks. You put the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of the sofa which Matt was sitting on. He slung his arm around your shoulder and you shuffled closer to him, he relaxed his feet on the table just by the popcorn and the movie began.

The movie started off quite nice and peaceful for the first five minutes until a lady quite violently got her head chopped off. The rest of the movie basically followed, ten minutes didn't pass when someone didn't die in a unfortunate and violent circumstance. Matt laughed as i jumped when the creepy killer got another victim. He pulled me onto his lap and squeezed his arms around me, and kissed my forehead. We finished the film only to discover it was the policeman all along. We decided on another film, this one was a little more paranormal and a family finding out they had bought the house from hell. Me and Matt had changed positions, we were both lying on the sofa, and Matt still had his arms wrapped around me.

Soon we discovered that this movie was shit and decided to entertain ourselves. Matt had pulled me on top of him and soon we both forgot about the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler really.