Tears Don't Fall, They Crash Around Me

Chapter 9

Matt's POV

I watched her sleeping so silently beside me. She was beautiful and she was mine. I loved her so much, i never expected two months ago to feel so strongly about someone. She meant the world to me. I gently moved a piece of her hair away from her face, careful not to wake her. She looked so peaceful. She moved to my touch but didn't wake up. I couldn't help but smile when i was around her.

I then heard a quiet knock at the door and Sarah, ALexis' roomate peaked her head through. "Oh sorry, i didn't know you were....Eh i was just checking up on her...sorry i didn't mean to disturb you." she whispered.
" It's okay" i smiled at her. She closed the door and i went back to admiring Alexis sleeping so peacefully.

About half and hour later, i decided i would make her breakfast in bed. I quietly got off the bed and made my way to the kitchen. Sarah was standing in the kitchen and smiled when she noticed me come in. "I'm sorry i didn't distub you earlier did i?" she asked.
"No it's fine" i shook my head.
"It's good to see her sleeping again".
"What do you mean?" i asked confused.
"When you left, she was a mess. She didn't eat, didn't get much sleep and spent most of her day crying." Sarah said. I winced as i imagined the pain i must have inflicted on her by leaving. "She looked so peaceful this morning, it's good. How long are you back?" Sarah smiled.
"Eh for the forseeable future, we have decided to record here instead. I couldn't concentrate at all across in Wales." i smiled back. I finished making pancakes and said goodbye to Sarah before heading back to Alexis.

When i came back she was still sleeping. I placed the pancakes on the side table and leaned down and kissed her forhead. She smiled and slowly opened her eyes to reveal a beautiful carmel, hazel colour. "I made breakfast." i said cheerfully. She threw on my hoodie that lay at the bottom of the bed and sat up. "How's pancakes sound?" i said.
"Mmm my favourite." she replied before planting a kiss on my smiling lips. God did i love her i thought to myself, before tucking into my pancakes.