Here, Darling.

I'm Sexy and I Know It

“Chris what on earth are you doing?” Alaska shrieked, dropping the bat to the floor and beginning to slowly roll under the bed as she rushed over to Chris side, her hand hovering in a way as she was unsure on whether to touch him or not.

“I think the correct question is what are you doing?!” he wheezed through his clench teeth as his arm wrapped around himself, cradling the now tender spot in the middle of his spine, the bruise already beginning to form.

“I thought you were an intruder...” Alaska mumbled dumbly, her voice trailing off as she had to admit the explanation was beginning to sound silly, even to her own ears. She shuffled from foot to foot in embarrassment, her eyes trained on the floor as she waited for her blush to dissolve, beginning the redness to drain from her face.

“In all honesty your meant to be back home” Alaska retaliated, trying to deflect the blame now onto Chris, after all it wasn’t her fault that he snuck into the house in the dead of night causing Lucy too scream like a banshee.

“Well if your phoned was switched on you’d have known I was coming back” Chris countered, slowly coming up to stand on his feet, one hand resting on his back as he quickly pulled a dirty shirt from a pile on the floor over his toned chest.

“Oh” was the only thing Alaska could say in reply, vaguely remembering chucking her phone to the bottom of her bag, the bright red battery warning light flashing at her, reminding her that she hadn’t charged it.

“Calm down A, it’s fine” Chris chuckled, watching the embarrassed look on Alaska’s face now morphing into one of recognition, as everything started to click in her head. She just looked up at him, smiling sheepishly as she retrieved the bat from under the bed, tucking it under one arm.

“What is worrying me though” Chris started, turning now to turn to look at Lucy who was still clutching the quilt close to her chest, her sandy blonde hair in wild bed-head curls from where she has been snuggled into the pillow before getting her rude awakening “is the fact that there’s a girl in my bed who I don’t remember putting her there” he continued, raising one hand to his chin to scratch at the stubble that was forming.

This seemed to break Lucy out of the trance she was in, her hand releasing the quilt as it moved to her head, gathering the messy curls and wrapping it into a top knot as she turned to give the boy a look.

“You wish” she snorted, rolling her eyes as she shot him a look of disgust, not seeming to be phased by the drop dead gorgeous boy in front of her who has had many girls crumble to their knees before his feet.

“I’m going to get some coffee” Lucy said, ignoring the look Chris was giving her and climbing out of bed, pulling on her top from the night before and her jeans, fastening them as she made her way out of the room her feet padding down the hall and down the stairs.

“Well, that’s never happened before” Chris muttered frowning, stood dumbstruck in his boxers and dirty shirt, staring at the spot Lucy had been before, as if he couldn’t believe she had existed.

“No girl’s ever been like that after seeing me shirtless” he pouted, turning to Alaska who merely shook her head, rolling her eyes at the boy’s vain antics as she left the room, chuckling to herself over the fact now Lucy was going to have Chris trailing her like a puppy. The poor girl didn’t know what she had let herself in for.

"So, how'd it go?" Was the first thing Lucy said as Alaska followed her into the kitchen, Lucy already busy starting the Coffee, bustling around as she opened and shut the cupboards, clattering about as she got everything sorted. Alaska just chuckled, pouring a glass of juice and leaving it on the table ready for Ava when she finally decided to crawl out of bed.

"It was..." Alaska broke off trying to think of the correct word "very nice" she finished a small smile on her face as Lucy just rolled her eyes, helping herself to one of the muffins Alaska had baked last night as she watched Bridget Jones, along with peanut butter cookies. Lucy now carrying two steaming mugs of coffee, practically over flowing as she sashayed to the table, placing one in front of Alaska before taking a giant sip from her own.

"That's it? Come on Al, I want more gossip than that" Lucy tried to coax some more information with her mouthful of blueberry muffin from the hefty bite she had just took, Alaska just shrugged, helping herself to one of the cookies, breaking a piece off and popping it into her mouth as she tried to think of what to say.

"It’s weird” Alaska shrugged, frowning slightly as Lucy simply pouted, now beginning to pull the muffin to shreds. “You’re his sister it just feels wrong telling you about the date, it just feels like you’re going to judge me and just feels all wrong"

"At least tell me where he took you?" Lucy now bargained, polishing her drink off and now pouring herself another steaming cup, topping Alaska’s up as well before placing the jug back on the counter.

"He took me ice skating and then to the little cafe inside, it was great" Alaska admitted, smiling slightly as she placed another piece of cookie in her mouth, now trying to think of a topic to try and now divert the conversation.

“How was Ava last night?” Alaska said, smiling slightly as she saw Lucy grin widely, helping herself to another muffin before she began the tale.

“She was great, we watched Peter Pan while making some pictures, that girl has a very unhealthy obsession with that film and goes on and on about how you are the real Wendy, then we had a picnic dinner and then played ballerina’s until bed” Lucy beamed, counting the activities off on her fingers as her eyes sparkled with delight

“It was great, like playing with the little sister I always wanted” she chuckled, stuffing the last of her muffin in her mouth in a very unlady like manner as Chris entered the room, his hair was messy than what it was before and was dripping water droplets down his bare chest from his shower, nothing but a pair of boxers hanging low on his hips and a blue cotton towel hanging around his neck.

“Where’s Princess Ava?” he asked, squeezing himself in the empty seat between Alaska and Lucy, turning to give Lucy a look over, which she ignored, rolling her eyes pointedly at the boy before helping herself to another cookie, giving Alaska a very sharp look.

“Still in bed, so will you please go put some clothes on before she wakes up?” Alaska suggested, raising her eyebrow slightly as she took a sip of her drink, Chris now looking between Alaska and Lucy before sighing, climbing out of his chair and muttering how the girls back home never complained about seeing his body in nothing but a towel.

“He seems like a piece of work” Lucy muttered under her breath, as the boy headed down the corridor, going to answer the door as the sound of knocking could be heard, Alaska turned to look at Lucy, a look of confusion painted on her face as she stared at the girl.

“Well that is definitely a first” Alaska chuckled, getting a very unattractive look of Lucy, mouthful of cookie, gaping at her motioning for her to continue with her statement, Alaska pulled a face before continuing “Usually girls are falling over each other to get attention from Chris and you don’t even seem fazed by his Hollywood glamourness” Alaska shrugged earning a snort from Lucy in return.

“I’m just used to egotistical pigs and he just presumed that he could snuggle up to me without paying for dinner, well he can just think again” Lucy chuckled, rolling her eye in disgust before her eyes raised to the door to look at the visitor before groaning in protest.

“God Zack! Do you always have to steal my friends?!” Lucy exclaimed, sighing and slamming her hands on the table like a rebellious teenager, glaring at her brother who just stared wide-eyed, wondering what he did wrong.

Lucy jumped from the table, heading through the house and the sound of door slamming could be heard and from what Alaska could only guess was Lucy going to take a shower, Zack sat at the table, raising his eyebrow slightly as Alaska who merely shook her head, begging him not to ask what was wrong.