Status: In Progress

Better Together

Jacob Andrew Crosby has been Danielle Everest’s best friend since they were ten. They met when Dani moved to Nova Scotia with her parents, but after her older sister headed off to college in the States. Jake and Dani quickly became best friends after sharing their love of hockey.
While the pair grew up, there was always a bond that they never outgrew. This bond was strictly friendship and never did they try to make it anything more. They even choose to attend the same college, Crosby University. Yes, you can bet that this University, located just outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is named after Jake’s glorious father, Sidney Crosby. Mr. Crosby was actually the sole investor to build the original school in the late 2010’s. When Jake and Dani moved to campus, there were other famous names on campus found on the side of buildings like Mario Lemieux, three of the Staal brothers, Hines Ward, Ben “Big Ben” Roethlisberger, Tim Thomas, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, and Alex Ovechkin. Only the best and brightest were admitted into Crosby, well, unless your parent’s name was on a building. Dani was only admitted after a call from Mr. Crosby to the admissions’ director. And it is their senior year at Crosby in which the story you read unfolds.

I would like 5 reccs or subscriptions before posting this story just to have a small fanbase. I have some pre-written and some not. But it is the best I've done since starting my writer's block two or three months ago.
  1. As Our Story Begins
    Danielle's Point of View
  2. A Growing Relationship
    Danielle's Point of View
  3. Please Help Us
    Danielle's Point of View
  4. Frustrations (Sexual Content)
    Jacob's POV
  5. Short but Sweet (Sexual References)
    Jacob's POV
  6. Hitting the Books
    Part Jake's, but mostly Dani's POV
  7. Two Weeks Before the Rest of our Lives
    Danielle's Point of View
  8. Old Friends and Change Heart
    Danielle's Point of View
  9. Graduation Day
    Danielle's Point of View
  10. Leaving What We Know Behind Us
  11. Love Never Dies
    Epilogue *Second Posted Today