Status: In Progress

Better Together

Frustrations (Sexual Content)

“I cannot believe your parents are having a baby, did you know they were trying?” Dani questioned as soon as we pulled out of the driveway. She was somewhat facing me in her seat and I shook my head.
“No idea, it is kind of sick. They’re kind of old to have a baby. Late forties aren’t old like being eighty, but to start completely over? Dad still isn’t around because of hockey, so we all know that the baby will be raised by Rita too. It is unfair to the kid,” I expressed frustrated. I instantly recalled the times in my childhood that Rita showed up at my sporting events and my parents did not. Rita was my biggest fan until I met Dani; she still continues to be as well. My dad will always be a fan of my hockey career, but not like he should as a supportive parent.
“And unfair to you too, Jake, I mean, you just won a GOLD MEDAL. All they did was give you a cake that said congrats. When your dad won, he had an entire city behind him. How is it fair to you that all you get is a cake and then the next news blows right through?”
“I’m an adult, it doesn’t matter anymore. I’m done talking about this,” I suddenly snapped and I instantly regretted it as I watched her facial expression in my peripheral vision. She was surprised that I did that and slowly turned in her seat to face forward.
While I stewed in silence, she braved my emotions and turned on the radio. We did not share a single word the rest of the way to campus. I was thinking about why I snapped and what my life would be like once I had a sibling, another Crosby. Lord help us if it is another boy.
When we reached the dorms, I parked in front of mine. Our buildings were four apart, but I was not going to let her go back to her dorm, not just yet.
“Dan, I’m sorry I snapped. But that threw me for such a loop and I just didn’t know how to handle it,” I admitted as she had started to unbuckle and gather her small purse. She stopped and turned to face me.
“You could’ve said that twenty minutes ago. I’m not mad, Jake. I just want to be there for you like I have always been. A relationship shouldn’t stop you from confiding in me. You like to talk things out, so do it.” I looked down at my hands and shrugged.
“Can we go up to my dorm? I don’t want to sit in the car anymore,” she nodded and I got out. I went around and got her door and then took her hand to go to the second floor to my private door room.
“I hate that you don’t have a roommate. I mean, I love Candy, but I would kill for a single,” she mentioned once I unlocked the door. I smiled and put down my keys on my desk that was next to the door. Dani took off her coat and hung it from my desk chair while I threw mine on top of my desk. I was not in the mood to care where things were.
“It is super nice. Maybe you’ll just have to spend more time here?” she looked at me and smiled. I closed the distance between us and kissed her. Things got headed quickly and we fell onto my bed. “Wait, are you sure you want to do this? We just started dating, I don’t want you to feel pressured,” I choked out quickly. I sure as hell did not want to stop, but if Dani asked me to, I would.
“Jake, we have had fifteen years of foreplay, just don’t stop.” I watched her lips curve up devilishly and attached our lips again. Her hands found the hem of my t-shirt and drifted upwards slowly. I got her message, and was starting to get ticklish (this was my one non-manly attribute that I would kill to get rid of) and helped her out. I sat up and stripped it off and then helped her with hers. Soon enough, we were just in our underwear, and she also wore her bra. I looked over her body with my eyes and only let my hands wander her sides. She seemed to want more, so I unhooked her bra and threw it across the room.
I attached our lips and let my hands play with her taut nipples. She must have enjoyed it because I felt her gasp into my mouth. It turned me on even more than I already was, so I decided to let her know what she was doing to me by pressing my erection, still in my boxers, against her inner thigh. I felt her gasp again and then her hands started to grab hold of my boxers. With a little help from her feet, she freed me from the confines of the underwear and then I returned the favor.
“Are we going to do this or not?” she said after a minute of me just staring at her. She had an amazing body, I won’t lie. It was perfect; she was neither too skinny nor fat in any way. You could tell she worked out but not overly so, that was the reason I could not tear my eyes from her. I let her roll the condom onto my length and then I eased myself into her slippery depths. All coherent thoughts were gone in that instant.
♠ ♠ ♠
What about this turn in events?