Status: In Progress

Better Together

Short but Sweet (Sexual References)

I awoke the next morning with Dani’s long, auburn hair splayed across my bare chest. She and I were spooning, as old fashioned as it sounds. It was the closest I had ever been to someone too. And I was super happy that it was Danielle Everdeen.
I stared at her sleeping form for about five minutes before she started to stir. “Stop staring, Crosby,” she mumbled.
“How can I? You are the most beautiful person I have ever met,” I honestly whispered into her ear. I felt her shiver and then she suddenly was turning and pulling the blanket closer to her.
“Bullshit,” she said as our eyes never left each others.
“I would never bullshit about that. But anyways, how do you feel?” I stroked her cheek gently and she blushed. Going into last night, we were both virgins and I have always heard that it is more painful for women their first time.
“I’m a little sore, but nothing too terrible,” she shrugged.
“It’s Saturday, we can stay here all day if we want. We don’t have to do anything, just be together?” she asked. I nodded and kissed her slowly.
“You should probably tell Candy that you are alive and won’t be back until later though, before we do anything. She might worry,” I suggested and she nodded before rolling the opposite way that I was. She managed to find where we mindlessly threw our clothes and got up to get her phone. I groaned as I saw her tan back become very exposed. She was just beautiful everywhere. “I’m going to run to the bathroom,” I threw on yesterday’s boxers and some gym shorts before going to the floor’s men’s room.
“Crosby, nice game winner,” my floormate, Dan Green, complimented me. I nodded and I passed him in the hall.
“Thanks, Green,” I replied quickly.
“Hey, do you have a girl in your room? I swore someone got lucky last night and you are the only single.”
“Nah, you know I sometimes let the guys use my room but last night wasn’t one of the nights. I’m in there and Dani came over this morning with books to try and catch my up on school work.”
“Must be one of your neighbors than. The girl sounded hot, almost like I would imagine your friend Dani to sound like,” he innocently complimented. I had just finished taking a leak, seeing as he also came to the bathroom, when I turned to him after putting myself back into my pants.
“Do not ever talk about her that way. It is sick and she is my best friend, back off.”
“Sorry, bro, I won’t say it again,” and he was gone seconds later. I washed my hands and splashed some water on my face before going to find Dani in my clothes, in my bed.
“I know you want to talk, Dani, but I think I have found a new release,” I smiled in her direction as I locked my door and went to her. My hands ran beneath the shirt she wore while my lips found hers. She mindlessly gave me permission by taking part in the making out and so we did the dirty deed once again, much quieter this time around might I add.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is short, but I did just update a little while ago. So make sure you get both of the updates from tonight.