Status: I hope you like it. If I should fix anything, please tell me. (:

Whisper

Encounter

Somehow the guy who was rude to me continues to make his way into my mind. Who was he? And why is he such a dick? Maybe his mom is a family friend and he got dragged along to some party for what's-her-face, and was pissed off. I don't know. I make my way upstairs as I'm saying bye to everyone that came. I'm so glad I finally get the chance to sit back, relax and....I glimpse at my calender. Oh god, tomorrow is the first day of school. How could I have forgotten? First day of eleventh grade. A cluster of thoughts and emotions hit me all at once. I fight with myself until about midnight before my mind eventually is at peace and I drift off to sleep. Beep. Beep. Beep. I throw my hand over to the night stand angrily to shut off my alarm. I drag myself out of bed and go downstairs for breakfast. I find a note on the table. 'Hey, had to leave for work early, please drive your brother to school. Love you.' Love you. Please drive your brother to school. Why can't he ride the bus? or walk? What a brat.

"Don't think I'm excited about it either." He says. He always has to make things difficult. Ever since he turned fifteen he's been mean to me. Or maybe that's how all brothers are. He balls up his fist and punches me in the shoulder.

"Ow, that hurt!" I yell. He smirks.

"Good. Now drive me to school." He says.

"No, you ruined it, you can ride the bus." I tell him. I turn and head upstairs when I feel a tug on my shirt sleeve. I turn around.

"Please, drive me to school." He says, almost begging.

"Oh, alright. Go get ready." I tell him. Well, that was weird. I go to my walk in closet and pick out something. Hm, toms or converse, dresses or skinnies. I just pick out jeans since dressing up is something I don't do often. I head downstairs with my keys and phone in hand, and I yell at Peter to hurry up. We head to the car and he pulls out his schedule. I tell him he's lucky because he has most of the same teachers I had last year, and they loved me. I pull into the school parking lot and find a place right in front of the doors. I miss this place and I wish I could go back home and the same time.

"I'm gonna go ahead to my first class." I say to Peter. He shakes his head.

"Please, don't be such a teacher's pet, it's embarrassing." He says.

"Think you're hot shit because you're not a freshman anymore? Don't make me laugh." I say to him, sarcastically. He takes his hand and aims for my arm but I block it and stick my tongue out. I tell him to go do whatever and I head inside. I had a locker picked out already, so that's the first place I go. I open it and out what little stuff I did bring inside. I shut my locker and I get nudged in the shoulder.

"Watch where you're going." I say, furiously. I'm already annoyed by having to put up with my spoiled brother, and now I'm getting hit in the shoulder.

"What a shame, I can't avoid you at school either." A guy says. I know that voice. He swiftly turns around and stares with an unamused look on his face. I know those eyes.

"Great, you again." I say. "Stalking me?" I ask him. I soon regret it, realizing he had a smart ass comment.

"Please, don't flatter yourself. I have better things to do with my time than stalk an ignorant girl." He says. I glare at him angrily, and I can tell he thinks it's funny. My locker flies open and all my stuff falls out of it.

"Dropped something." He says before walking off. I swear, I hate him.