Status: I hope you like it. If I should fix anything, please tell me. (:

Whisper

Text

I head into first period. I'm the first one there. I find a seat in the back. I always sit in the back because it keeps me away and unnoticed. I examine everyone as they walk into class. I see familiar faces, and some new ones. Overall, I'm pleased with who's in my class. Well, I was. And there he was, Satan in his true form. The only empty seat happens to be the one next to me. He sits down next to me and clears his throat.

"Making a habit out of running into me?" He asks. Please.

"It's just as unfortunate for me as it is for you." I say. He shakes his head. We had an assignment on the board. It was to introduce ourselves to our partners. I think God is punishing me. I was the one who ate the last piece of cake, now please let this nightmare be over.

"I guess I'll start." I say. He lets out a sigh and looks at me. "I'm Tilly." I continue. He starts to laugh.

"What kind of name is Tilly?" He asks, laughing at me. I glare at him with an unsettling look. It didn't phase him.

"Are you gonna tell me your name?" I ask him, attempting to sound a bit interested. He raises his eyebrow.

"No." He replies in an irritated tone. "I don't feel the need to tell you my name, it's not like I'm going to talk to you unless I have to." He says. The nerve of him.

"What exactly did I do to make you hate me?" I ask, puzzled.

"Well, first of all, you have the sex appeal of a rock. Second of all, I find you extremely irritating. And last but not least, you're not very bright." He says, with no emotion in his face. He hates me because I'm ugly, annoying, and dumb?

"You don't even know me!" I say, angrily. He shrugs.

"So? You don't know me and dubbed me as an asshole, so I guess it's fair." He says. No, it's not fair. He actually is an asshole. You can't assume someone isn't smart by talking to them once. Before I get a chance to say anything back, the bell rings and he's the first one out the door.

Prick.

When I get home I plop down on the couch, only to be bothered by my pest of a brother. He dumps his books out on me.

"I have to do my homework." He says. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

"So you're using me as a table?" I ask. He snickers.

"Yes." He replies. I normally hate it when he does stuff like this, but this is his playful, sweet, teasing self. I like him like this. My phone vibrates and I check to see who it is.

You left your homework at school, dumb ass.

Who is this?

I'm the 'asshole' you sit next to in first.

Are you going to give me my homework? And what should I save you in my phone as?

Are you handicapped? Get your ass up here. It won't kill you to walk down the street. If you didn't notice, which you probably didn't, we live in the same neighborhood. And don't save me as anything, because I'm never texting you again.

I put my phone down and push Peter's stuff of me. I grab my keys and head out of the door to go find that guy's house. That's his name from now on, that guy. I hate him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it coming along okay? I'm not sure yet dfbhgerthy. I hope you like it so far though.