Status: Enjoy....(evil laugh)

Immortal Child

Clear Evergrey never knew her mother. She never even learned about her as she grew older because her grandparents refuse to speak of her. She doesn't get why talking about her is such a big deal and feels less connected with her grandparents as she should. Her true family is her best friend Cassie, her uncle Reno, and Cassie's mom Hazel. Life with them is peaceful, easy as breathing but life would soon change all that. Clear has had it with Ashlee (the school princess) and in a bout of rage puts an end to her reign... and life. The hunger for killing never dissipates after that but rather it grows stronger. She's not alone, Cassie too gains a craving for bloodshed. The girls don't know what to make of it...but there is someone who does. Someone who holds the key to everything, someone who knows what no mortal does. Someone who knows what happened all those years ago before Clear was born.

Someone who knows how Clear is connected to the events that occurred a year before her birth.

Rosalie Dawson was raised to be an overachiever but that just wasn't her. She felt trapped in a facade that kept her parents happy and at bay. Her friends spoke of the future and what they were gonna do. But for Rose the future seemed so uncertain; on the one hand she could go to a major university and become a doctor like her parents wanted, or she could go away to wherever the road may take her, approval be damned. She was at a total loss...that is until one day she met someone. He was a sickly pale boy with an unearthly secret, one that could lead to her demise. But she isn't afraid, not at all, instead she's absolutely fascinated with him.

Read on and be not afraid. For by the end you too might love these monsters.
  1. ~Prologue~
  2. Welcome to the Black Parade
    New goth boy in town...