I'm 13 Years Old... And Pregnant?!

001

"Breagh! Help me out here! Breagh?" Terra cried into the phone.

I blinked. "What? Oh sorry Terra! I was daydreaming!"

"So are you gonna help me out or not?" She asked again.

"Yeah... sure. What do you need help with?"

Terra groaned. "I just spent five minutes explaining that!"

I smiled. "Looks like you'll have to spend another five minutes explaining it." Bleep! "Oh! Ter, there's someone on the other line. Don't hang up, okay?"

"'Kay."

I pressed 'line 2'. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey... this Breagh?" It was Tallan!

"Yup." Silence.

"It's Tallan. Wanna go to the park?"

I looked at my watch. "Sure, what time?" Silence again.

"Uh... how bout now?"

I smiled. "I'll be there. 'Bye!" Tallan said goodbye and I switched lines.

"Back!" I said happily. "I'll bet you five dollars it was Tallan!" Terra cried.

I giggled. "I owe you a five! Look, I have to go. I'm meeting Tallan at the park. I'll call you after!" We hung up and I ran to my closet.

I don't know why I bother dressing up for Tallan. I mean, it's not like this is a date or anything. Almost every day I go to the park with Tallan! It's becoming an everyday sort of think. But still... I have a crush on Tallan. And I'll dress my best for him... even if it's a pig race we're going to. I shuffled through my closet, trying to select the perfect clothing combination. I picked out a dark blue miniskirt and light blue leggings.

For my top, a white beater and my deep V-neck navy blue sweater. Of course, the beater was too tight. I could feel it sucking in my big belly. So I grabbed a white t-shirt of my shelf and quickly changed. Pregnancy isn't changing my fashion habits! I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my cell and ran out the room.

"Breagh!" Flore called. "Someone's here to see you!"

Aw Tallan's coming to pick me up! With a smile on my face, I slowly walked down the stairs. When I arrived at the bottom, my smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Brandon." I muttered. What the hell is he doing here? He should be making out with that 12-year-old-slut or something. He can be anywhere. But not here!

"Hey." He started. "I have to talk to you. Is now a good time?"

I looked at my watch. "Nope, sorry have to meet someone," I started. Brandon looked down, hiding the hurt in his eyes.

"Look Breagh, that can wait. We have to talk. Now." He walked into my house and grabbed my wrist. I gave Flore a worried look. She smiled. can you believe it? She smiled!! Brandon kept tugging at my arm. He didn't look at me, he just kept walking. After a couple minutes, he stopped.
"Breagh..." He started. I stared into his eyes. He stared into mine. he smiled and crept closer to me. Oh no. No way. He can't-

Brandon pulled my towards him and stuck his lips to mine. I pushed him away.

"What are you doing??" I yelled. Brandon looked at me strangely.

"Kissing my girlfriend?"

"That's ex girlfriend!" I said, running back home.

"No! Wait! Breagh! Wait!" Brandon ran after me. I turned around and faced him.

"What?" I screamed.

Brandon took a breath. "Come on Breagh! We always get in fights like these! And we always resolve them with a kiss. Please forgive me! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

I sighed and counted to 10.

"Brandon, the other times we got into fights, it was because you didn't call me when you said you would, or you stood me up for soccer practice... but this time, it's different. You made out with another girl, Brandon! Does it not get into your head? Then you broke up with me because I'm-" I couldn't continue. Tears were already trickling down my cheeks.

Brandon sighed. "Breagh...I'm sorry. Sometimes people say things that they don't really mean. Please forgive me?"

I looked up at him, once again staring into his deep blue eyes. Yes! I thought. I have Brandon back! The man of my dreams! Take up this offer... But what about Tallan? There's a perfectly great man waiting for you in the park. A man that would never lie. I took a breath.

"No." I said. "I won't forgive you. What you did to me was unforgivable. Find a girlfriend." I spun around and ran back home. Brandon didn't follow.

"You okay?" Flore asked as I slammed the door to the house.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Whatever."

Flore jogged over to me. "Oh, Breagh. It's okay. Everything will be okay. Now, don't you have to meet someone at the park?"

I looked at her and smiled. "Yeah," I said. "Thanks." I hugged her and ran out the door, heading or the park.

* * *

"Wow, your late," Tallan said when I came into view.

"Yeah... sorry bout that. I had some-"

"Boy problems?" Tallan finished for me.

I stared at him. "Yeah."

"I saw you kiss him."

"[it]What?"

"I said I saw you kiss him!" Tallan looked at me. "You have a boyfriend?" He whispered.

I started to giggle. "No! He's my ex. We broke up a couple weeks ago... he wanted... how should I put this... he wanted a refund on the breakup."
Talan smiled. "Oh, okay. I thought... never mind." He slithered his hands around me and hugged me tight. I know what your thinking, and no, this isn't a romantic hug. It's just a friendly hug. That's all.

Tallan and I talked after that. We talked and talked and talked. About life, about school, and even a bit about love. I think I'm falling in love with him. I've known him for two weeks, and already I feel more for him than ever did with Brandon. Tallan is my angel... I wish I could have the courage to tell him that... Because maybe, just maybe... he likes me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's not very well written. >.<
I already have the next seven chapters written, so trust me when I say those are better. Ha ha. [:
Breagh's name is pronounced Bree-ah