I'm 13 Years Old... And Pregnant?!

004

I looked at Julian who, once again, broke down into tears. My head started to turn. What?' I thought. What is he talking about? Rob... Something in the back of my mind clicked. I understood.

"Flore!" I yelled out, she walked back into the kitchen.

"What is it Breagh?" She asked confused.

"Don't call Rob." I said sternly.

"Why?" She asked. I turned to her, tears streaming silently down my face.

"Julian says that Rob took away mom and dad. Do you think..." I asked. She grew furious and started to yell.

"No! That is completely impossible! I can't believe that the two of you would think of such a thing!" She stormed out of the kitchen and sat on the couch in the living room. I wiped away the tears and turned back to Julian. "Are you sure it was... Rob, Julian?" I asked him. He nodded his head and continued to cry.

I stood back up from the chair and felt a kick from the baby. I placed my hand on my stomach and smiled contently, he/she was starting to move around. Julian must have seen me sit back down again, because he was looking at me strangely. I smiled at him as he walked over to me, wiping away stray tears that were left on his face.

"Do you want to feel, Julian?" I asked him. He shook his head yes, and I placed his hand on the spot where the baby had moved. He smiled as he felt the baby move, but then he went back to the chair as more tears flowed from his eyes. I stood up again, carefully so I don't disturb the baby, and walked up to my room. I picked up my cell phone from off of the floor and called Terra.

"Hello?" A soft voice said from the other side.

"Terra, its Breagh." I said, she quickly changed her mood from what I could tell.

"Oh my god, why haven't you called me at all the past week?" She asked.

"Well, because I've been trying to figure out who killed my parents, and because I've been focusing a lot on the baby." I said, her voice became softer as she spoke again.

"Oh, well next time at least give me a quick call." She said sadly. She hated it when I'm sad, and I hate it when she's sad. We both click together.

"Don't worry, I will. But guess what." I said, joy starting to fill my voice.

"What, what?" She asked. I smiled huge.

"The baby is starting to move around. He or she is moving right now too!" I squealed happily.

"Oh my gosh, how cute!!" She squealed on the other line.

"I know, isn't it?" I said happily.

"Yeah, it is!" She said.

"Well, I gotta go, okay?" I said. She groaned but gave in.

"Okay, I'll talk to you again later," She said, and then hung up the phone.

I placed my cell next to me on the night stand, and rubbed my stomach. I smiled happily as the baby kicked again, it felt so weird, but so magical at the same time. I laid down on my bed, pulling the covers to my neck, and closed my eyes. I could hear Flore screaming at Julian from below me, and once again my mind started to race.

Something wasn't right; Julian never lies. I know my brother, and no matter how much 'in shock' he was, he would never lie about anything... I closed my eyes again, tight this time, trying to focus on sleep. Whatever I had to figure out, I would... tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter isin't very interesting, sorry. =/
IT GETS BETTER, NO JOKE. [: