I'm 13 Years Old... And Pregnant?!

005

I woke up from a night of restless sleeping; rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I sat on the edge. My mind was still racing as I stood from the bed and walked over to my bathroom to take a shower. Did Rob really kill my parents? I thought. It doesn't make sense...

I looked into the mirror at the vague expression on my face. My skin was slightly pale, and I had circles under my eyes. I sighed as I walked towards the shower. I pushed the shower curtain out of my way so I could turn the water on. Slipping out of my cloths quickly and stepping into the shower, I sighed in relief as the warm water jumped off of my skin like falling rain.

Ten minutes later I was out of the shower and tending to my hair and teeth; smiling as I felt yet another kick from the baby. I can't believe that I'm six months pregnant! Just three more months to go, and then I will have a beautiful baby boy or girl.

I slipped my cloths on and walked down the stairs to the living room. Julian was sitting on the couch and Flore was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. The smell was enticing: fresh bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, and pancakes. I took a seat at the table and waited patiently for my plate, which had double the food on it because of the baby.

Flore took a seat next to me, smiling as she glanced at me then my bulging abdomen. "Are you ready for your sonogram?" She asked.

I looked at her and shook my head yes, a big smile creeping onto my face.

She smiled and returned to her meal. I finished my meal and placed the plate in the sink. Grabbing my things for the trip to the doctors, I walked out the door and towards the car. Julian came out a minute later followed by Flore.

The car ride was so uncomfortable that I almost got sick; but in the end I pulled through. I stepped lightly out of the car and pretty much waddled through the sliding doors of the hospital.

Flore walked up to the receptionist's desk; Julian and I sat in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to come through that door and call my name. "Breagh Sanders!" The doctor called out as I rose to my feet. I followed her through the back door, receiving all sorts of glares from the people in the waiting room.

The doctor stopped in front of a door and opened it for me. "This way." She said, ushering me through the door. I walked in without hesitation and sat on the sonogram bed.

"Lie down please, and lift your shirt up to your breasts," She demanded.

I smiled and obeyed. I felt the cold machine touch my skin and then the screen came into view. I could see the baby, my baby, move around on the screen. I had a huge grin on my face as the baby turned its little head.

"Well I have good news for you Breagh. You arent having one baby, you're having twins!" She said happily.

"What?!" I almost screamed, my jaw hanging and refusing to close. "Twins?"

The docter laughed. "You're having a little boy and a little girl, and they both look completely healthy."

She smiled as she printed the sonogram pictures and handed them to me as I pulled my shirt back down. "Now you make sure that you take wonderful care of those two little babies." She said as I was walking out of the room.

"Don't worry, I will." I said smiling, walking towards the lobby. Wow, twins! I thought, not sure whether to be happy or sad. It'll be a lot of work for Flore... but twins! My own little twins!

Flore wasn't in the lobby when I got there, only Julian. "Flore?" I called nervously, exited to break the news. Julian stood up and walked towards the doors; waiting for me to get there. I smiled as the two of us walked together out to the car. I got into the front seat and pulled the seatbelt carefully over my stomach.

"So how did it go?" Flore asked.

I turned my head and smiled, "I'm having twins!"

I squealed happily; her expression changed from shock to surprise as we came to a red light. "Twins, huh?" She said as she, once again, changed her expression.

I nodded happily as I thought of the two of them. We could all be one big happy family. The driveway of the house came into view and then the car stopped. I stepped out and went upstairs to my room, pulled out the sonogram pictures, and looked at my little boy and girl. Beautiful

I then started to think about what Julian had said last night, "Rob took mommy and dad away." What did Julian mean when he said that, was there someway that Rob had murdered them? I walked outside to the mailbox and slipped the letter inside, still thinking about what Julian had said. Did he kill them? If he did, why did her?

Question just kept jumping into my head as I thought and thought. Finally, I decided to walk down to Rob's house; I snuck up silently to the window and looked inside.

I was totally shocked; there were pill bottles all around the kitchen counter, and bottles of alcohol on the table. I brushed my hand along the coffee table, my fingers covered in dust when I retreived it. "He hasn't been for a long time, has he?" I mumbled to myself.

My instinct told me to go back. Something was not right; I shouldn't be here. But another part of me told me to stay, to uncover the mystery. I drifted slowly from room to room, hiking my way through the piles of Playboy magazines and liquor bottles of all types thrown on the dirty floor. I finaly made it up to the staircase, pitch black and, well, scary-looking. But this time, I knew I had to leave.

I ran as fast as my pregnancy would allow me back to Flore's house and locked the door. I gasped for breath as I remembered what I had just seen. Did he do it? Is he the reason that my parents are dead? I thought and thought about it.

I went upstairs to my room and pulled a notebook out from under the bed, and wrote down exactly what I saw. Then I laid down to sleep, considering that it's now 9:30 at night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very different than all the other chapters, isin't it?
[: I think it's better.
And, it gets even moe exiting.
Just wait.