Status: Hello readers, sorry I will not be updating till 5th June (due to exams) hang on until then please:)

The Fortune Teller

And I like the way it sounds when I'm at home.

The days leading up to Thursday seemed to drag, most days Charlotte forced herself into the Ballet studios, going through grueling practices for her audition. Madame Lavelle had her nephew, a quite well known Ballet dancer, help Charlotte too. He was just as strict like his Aunt, his name was Luca Lavelle, he spoke with a French accent but since his mother was French and father obviously English, his accent was very intriguing. He looked very godly too, if their whole relationship/friendship wasn’t wholly platonic, Charlotte would melt on the spot and go to heaven.

Luca had dreamy green eyes, with short dark black hair that showed his perfect cheekbones. He was tanned, like perma tanned, but not in a gross over the top way. He looked like he walked out of a Vogue magazine. He had strong arms, broad of course, the perfect lead male dancer physique. Charlotte on the inside marvelled with adoring appreciation. Rissa and Rosie would purposefully come to collect Charlotte from Ballet just to see him.

“Try not to injure yourself. I heard it is meant to snow soon.” Madame Lavelle chided, her lips curling in disgust at the thought of snow.

Luca rolled his eyes at his Aunt’s reaction. “It’s okay, I trust you Charlie.”

Charlotte swooned on the inside, maintaining her poker face. “Good, as you both should.” She finished off her cooling down yoga stretches.

“But of course, have fun Mon Cher, not too much fun.” Madame Lavelle’s face softened, turning more youthful by the second.

“Yeah, you’re not allowed to have fun without me!” Luca chuckled, a big smile on his face, as he picked Charlotte up and spun her around.

Charlotte let out a laugh, swatting Luca to put her down. “Stop Luca!”

“Behave, we have guests.” Madame Lavelle scolded. Her eyes were twinkling with amusement, that didn’t match the tone of her voice.

Charlotte pulled herself away from Luca, to see Tom and Oliver waiting there, with sheepish smiles. Oliver’s eyes were stony as he stared at Luca, maybe it was jealousy or just immediate dislike. But Tom didn’t really care as he walked over introducing both him and Oliver.

“We are here to pick up Lil’ Charlie.” Tom chuckled, the irony caught in his words, one Charlotte was definitely not little and two she was older than him by a year.

“You can have her. Under one condition, make sure she does not harm herself, external or internal. I want her in one piece.” Madame Lavelle said, her words directed at Tom but as she stared at Charlotte.

Charlotte shrugged on her coat, pulling on her steel toed black leather military boots, she stood beside Oliver, giving him a small smile to which he returned, slinging an arm around her shoulder. She swore she saw him send a glare to Luca, quite positive of that since Luca glared stonily back at Oliver.

“Of course, I won’t let her out of my sight.” Tom promised sounding like the perfect gentleman but he ruined it by winking sneakily at Charlotte.

“Good, now disparaître children.” Madame Lavelle ordered, swishing her hand in the air as a sharp signal.

“ Bye Madame Lavelle! You too Luca!” Charlotte shouted over her shoulder, as she, Oliver and Tom headed out walking along the street towards Lee’s and Vegan’s house.

Tom chuckled to himself. He shot Charlotte a weird look as she leaned her head against Oliver’s shoulder, hiding away from the cold. His arm was still wrapped around her firmly, sharing each other’s warmth. “So who is this Luca fella?”

“He is helping me with Ballet, purely platonic, don’t worry Tommy my heart still belongs to you.” Charlotte laughed, rolling her eyes at her joke.

She felt Oliver’s shoulders shake with laughter. Tom rolled his eyes playfully. “Is he the one Rissa goes on about?”

Charlotte shrugged, playing the oblivious act. Rissa recently broken up with her boyfriend as Oliver correctly predicted, so now Rissa had the mega horn for any poor lad that walked past no matter how attractive they looked, but she was extra jittery and hostile too, so that didn’t help it either. She had a hunch that Tom manages to play a big part in that. But Charlotte found it cute that Rissa was gaga over Luca, it took her mind off her recent ex-boyfriend.

“Yeah, she just thinks he’s hot that’s all.” Charlotte mumbled.

“So do you?” Tom asked, narrowing his eyes.

Oliver’s shoulders stiffened as he stopped laughing. Charlotte felt a blush creep on her cheeks, more in the embarrassment of getting called out.

“Yeah but he isn’t my type. Like dating a fellow dancer is a recipe for disaster, you need someone different. Like opposites attract, don’t they say?” Charlotte mumbled, shrugging her shoulders lightly.

“True, but I have never found an example of that though,” Tom said thoughtfully, “I mean it must be too good to be true to have an amazin’ relationship with a complete opposite. What do yeh think Oli?” Tom’s eyes darted to Oliver’s in a pointed way.

Charlotte lifted her gaze to look at Oliver questioningly. He stared back at her before returning his gaze back to his brother, he bit his lip thoughtfully.

“Er, I guess so. I mean it just depends on what they’re like, sometimes it is just necessary.” Oliver shrugged.

“Yeah, like yeh two for example, yeh two are complete opposites, but that’s good.” Tom smirked.

Charlotte felt her cheeks heat up, with just the mere hint and suggestion of Oliver and her as a couple. She daren’t look at Oliver, even though she could feel his stare on her.

“Shurrup yeh lil’ git, don’t embarrass the lass.” Oliver chuckled, winking at Charlotte who rolled her eyes in turn.

“Cut it out, we are at Lee’s now!” Charlotte reprimanded them both, she moved away from Oliver as soon as she caught Rosie and Rissa staring at them through the window, doing suggestive crude gestures in the window.

“Charlotte! Me main lass.” Vegan shouted as he opened the door, flying into Charlotte’s arms.

Soon they all shuffled into Vegan and Lee’s warm house, their living room packed with the people going to the Lakes, which were just the whole of Bring Me the Horizon, Rissa, Rosie and Charlotte. But then she heard the mentioning of Robyn, she froze slightly. She sat in between Jona and Oliver, in a sandwich like way. She was half asleep. Her all day Ballet practicing was catching up on her. She didn’t bother inputting in the conversation, only when it was addressed to her.

“Also Secret Santa,” Rissa squealed with delight of a young child, “right, we won’t give presents until our Christmas Eve party, but we will sort out who our Secret Santa either tomorrow or throughout the weekend.”

Charlotte groaned slightly, she noticed both Jona and Oliver did the same too. All three of them shared a look before sniggering discretely.

“Jesus, Riss, it’s like twenty days to Christmas, are yeh actually expecting us to find somethin?” Matt groaned.

“Man up, don’t be a Grinch!” Rissa shouted accusingly, crossing her arms in defiance.

***

By the next day, Charlotte was ready to go. She never got much sleep last night, due to Rissa’s constant bitching, so being the good friend she was, she was up all night with her. Charlotte had a hope in mind that she would sleep for a bit on their two hour and a half van journey. Since everyone was bundling with Christmas spirit, they decided on taking the van. She just hoped she was sat with anyone but Robyn, who was now coming according to Rosie.

Toby and Zelda were shipped off to her dad’s and Lucy’s house for the next few days where as Thor was lucky enough to come with since he was only a small fella and was adored by the guys. Oliver was excited since he was bringing his dog Oskar. Rissa also had two Christmas themed dog outfits she wanted them to wear, which both Charlotte and Oliver obliged to unwillingly.

Charlotte fiddled with her blonde hair, taming it into slight waves. She tugged her burgundy beanie onto her head. She packed all her sweaters, since the weather reports informed them all that there was going to be snow all week. She was wearing her chunky holey jumper that Rissa made her wear, along with her dark grey jeans with her wellington boots. She pulled over her khaki parka coat.

“They are here!” Rissa shouted.

Charlotte picked up her bag and Thor in her arms making her way downstairs. She was met with Oliver and a dog in his arms, who was obviously Oskar. She grinned wildly at him, he returned with a cheeky grin of his own.

“Let me take yeh bag.” Oliver said. Shuffling Oskar into his left arm, Charlotte handed her his bag.

She felt quite forefront, she kissed him on the cheek in greeting. “Thank you Oli.”

Oliver smiled with surprise, guiding her out of the flat. Rissa was behind them locking up the flat. They stopped by the van where Matt, Vegan, Jona, Lee, Tom, Rosie and unfortunately Robyn were sat. Robyn seemed to have claimed the passenger seat, probably because Oliver was driving. Tom was sitting on a bench with two free seats. Rissa was making no move to sit next to him. So Charlotte unwillingly was wedge between Rissa and Tom. Thor was sat on her knee, but then getting passed around the van as Jona called dibs on holding him. Oliver winked at Charlotte before sliding into the driver’s seat. Oskar was sitting on Oliver’s lap.

Charlotte avoided staring at Robyn. Otherwise she would throw rocks at her, for nothing but pure jealousy. She closed her eyes lightly, then opening them once she was aware of the humble chat around the van.

“Oh yeah, Robyn this is Charlotte.” Tom said. A playful smirk as he turned towards Charlotte.

Robyn turned around, her lip curling in distaste. “Oh, you’re that Charlotte.”

The chat between the lads stopped, almost awaiting Charlotte’s reply, who just smiled tightly.

“And you’re that Robyn.” Charlotte said, cocking her head to the side, trying to play off that innocent look. But she could sense the girl bitchiness, it stunk like shit.

Robyn just rolled her eyes before turning to the front. Tom squeezed Charlotte’s knee, nudging her, in a way to let her know that he was on her side. Charlotte felt that anger towards Oliver again, she daren’t look up at him. The whole idea of a pleasant couple of days away simply vanished. She knew it would create nothing but drama.

Spending at least two hours and a half in the van, wedged between Tom and Rissa was agonizing. Neither of them would talk to each other, thus the more rumours and suggestions of them hooking up was accumulating and Charlotte felt the price of it. She was in the middle of a battle field, quite literally. She spent half of it pretending to be asleep but when they started bickering. Charlotte finally snapped and started waving her imaginary white flag.

''For fucksake you two have so much sexual frustration, please just fuck, for my benefit!'' Charlotte snapped.

Rissa's face looked shocked but then her cheeks glazed red and she looked away bashfully along with Tom who had a coughing fit whereas the rest of the guys in the van were hooting with laughter, including Oliver in the driver’s seat.

''Jesus Charlie, didn't know yeh had tha' much of a set of lungs on yeh.'' Matt chuckled, sending Charlotte a cheeky grin.

''Gosh, I miss the quiet girl,'' Jona smirked, “look what happened when she is around us too long.”

Charlotte rolled her eyes. ''Don't you bloody start either.''

That explained the extra tense awkwardness between Tom and Rissa, Charlotte felt quite bad afterwards but the only good thing was that they were quiet and she could now catch up on lost sleep.

When they got to Bowness-on-Windermere, it was starting to snow. Charlotte's eyes widened with delight, she loved Lake Windermere. It reminded her of a weekend away with her dad and Lucy. The place held a lot of good memories for her. They had the tradition of visiting the Beatrix Potter house and getting a toy as a souvenir every time without fail. They pulled up at this extra large cottage, it was very idyllic. Snow was starting to glaze the roof, along with a thick blanket on the ground, making it seem like it was out of some cliché Christmas film set in England, but it made her insides twinge with glee. When everyone was piling out of the van, Charlotte practically fell out off the van, feeling the need to stretch her back.

“Charlie”' Rissa shouted, Charlotte turned around and got an icy impact, a snowball in her face. Rissa had a cheeky smile upon her face, payback.

Charlotte wiped it off, giving Rissa a menacing glare before crouching down and making her own snowball. She launched it at Rissa, half of it fell down her jumper and Rissa let out a piercing squeal.

Everyone else let out laughs, running into the cottage to call dibs on rooms. Charlotte ended up getting tackled by Rissa into the snow, both girls laughing as they attacked each other with snow. Both of them were drenched and shivering uncontrollably when they called truce.

“I'm sorry if I pissed you off chica. I know you and Tom get along. I shouldn't have put you in that awkward position.” Rissa smiled sweetly.

Charlotte returned a small smile, giving Rissa a half hug. “No its fine, I was just irritable but even so, you need to tell him your actual feelings Riss.”

Rissa just shrugged her shoulders, a distant look on her face. “Time will tell.”

“Yeh are sharin' with me Charlie, Rissa is with Oli.” Tom mumbled before walking fast out of Rissa's heavy stare.

Rosie gave them both towels, looking like a disapproving mother. She tsked before walking off into what seems like the living room.

Rissa and Charlotte shared a smirk, placing their soaked coats on the radiators then towel drying their hair off. They walked upstairs and went into their rooms. Charlotte was impressed with the size of the rooms. Her eyes widening with delight but they landed on Tom who was face down lying on the king size bed, the only bed.

“You better not be a duvet hogger.” Charlotte grumbled as she walked in.

Tom turned his head, shooting Charlotte a wink. “As long as yeh aren't a snorer,” He leaned on his elbow, watching Charlotte with a wicked grin.

Charlotte scoffed. “Pfft, that'll be the least of your problems Tommy, I can assure you.”

Tom jumped off the bed, clapping his hands together. “Get changed out of yeh soaked clothes, we are headin’ down to the pub. Be ready in ten.” Tom shouted over his shoulder as he walked out of their bedroom.

Charlotte took off her soaked jumper and placed it on the radiator to dry. She recalled Rosie, Rissa and Robyn talking about getting dressed up. Charlotte didn’t mind, but she certainly wasn’t putting on a glittery dress, not in this weather. Charlotte had a tan corduroy A-line skirt, paired with plain black tights along with a black blouse tucked into the skirt. She looked round for her black leather ankle boots, sliding them on along with putting a large boldly patterned oversized cardigan. Charlotte looked in the mirror, fixing her makeup, putting a dark cherry shade of lipstick on before smiling happily. She certainly didn’t look sleep deprived now.

“Charlotte! Move yeh fricken arse!” Vegan called up the stairs.

Charlotte let out a sigh, grabbing her bag before leaving her and Tom’s room. She made her way down the stairs, a small smile on her lips as she notices Thor wedged between Oliver and Jona on the couch.

She stood in front of them both, giving them mock disapproving looks before picking up Thor, holding him in her arms. She cooed sweet words at her pup before walking away from both Jona and Oliver who called after her.

“Get your own dog, wait you already have one.” Charlotte called back to Oliver.

She meant it in two ways, the first most obvious was Oskar but then the more underlying meaning, was Robyn. Who all the way through the drive up to Lake Windermere, said sarcastic bitchy remarks about Charlotte, not about Rissa or Rosie, just Charlotte, it frustrated Charlotte so much as she didn’t know what she did to anger the girl so much.

“You okay?” Jona asked Charlotte as they all walked towards the pub.

Charlotte looked at Jona with a small smile. She cuddled Thor closer to her. “Yeah, I am just pissed off with Oli for not telling Robyn to stop her bitchin’.” Charlotte narrowed her eyes at Robyn and Oliver walking in front of them.

Jona chuckled slightly, slinging his arm round Charlotte’s shoulders. “Don’t worry babe, karma will kick her ass some time soon. But for the mean time, I can watch you drink your sorrows away.”

Charlotte pouted at him, he just laughed loudly. “That won’t work on me.” He said, they both walked into the pub, following their friends who grouped together a massive table.

Charlotte found herself wedged between Tom and Jona in the booth like seats, opposite her was Oliver, Oskar in his lap and unfortunately Robyn. Lee and Rosie were sat huddled together, in their gross couple bubble they were both obliviously living in. Rissa was wedged between Vegan and Matt unfortunately, you could tell she was not one bit pleased, that made Charlotte crack a smile.

“Ok, getting the drinks, everyone for the usual!” Vegan shouted as he walked towards the bar with Matt.

Charlotte leaned her head on Jona’s shoulder. Thor sat in Tom’s lap, making himself comfortable. Charlotte sighed, biting her lip. Both Rosie and Rissa were in LBD’s and stocky heels, very bad choice given the state of the weather. Robyn was wearing a sultry red dress that managed to scream slut. Charlotte felt happy with her choice of warm attire, at least she was assured by the fact she won’t die of pneumonia. Vegan plonked a bottle of water in front of Charlotte, her mouth dropped open. She was expecting her usual, brandy and coke.

“Vegan! What is that?!” Charlotte exclaimed, her eyes widening with surprise.

Tom laughed loudly. “We are lookin’ after yeh Charlie.”

“You better be joking with me, Thomas.” Charlotte narrowed her eyes.

“It’s cus we have been told to look after yeh, meaning no excessive amount of alcohol or snowball fights.” Oliver said.

Charlotte glared at him. “No, that is so unfair.” Charlotte pouted, almost trying to beg with Oliver with her eyes, a tactic she saw her mother do when she wants something to go her way.

“Stop embarrassing yourself, you diva.” Robyn muttered loudly.

Charlotte’s eyes burned with anger, she shot a glare at Robyn. “Likewise slut,” Charlotte retorted.

Jona and Tom both burst into uncontrollable laughter at Robyn’s expression. Oliver looked torn as he stayed mute. Robyn’s mouth fell open, making her look like a fish. Rissa was killing herself at the end of the table, tears and snorts escaping.

“Robyn. A word of advice, don’t mess with my Charlie.” Jona grinned wickedly.

“Our Charlie, Jona. Yeh can’t call dibs.” Vegan corrected.

Charlotte blushed with all the attention. She sunk into the booth, trying her hardest to hide away from their excited grins. She climbed over Tom’s lap, grabbing her purse. “I am getting myself a drink.”

She walked up to the bar, ordering her drink. She surveyed the pub, she noticed her friends all throwing aimless banter at each other, Robyn was sat in a huff. This made Charlotte smile with a deep satisfaction. She ended up accidently making eye contact with a trio of men, all young, but maybe older than Charlotte by a few years. They weren’t bad looking but none reached her standards. Plus they just looked like knob heads.

“You on your own?” The one with blonde hair gelled back asked.

Charlotte turned towards him, trying not to wrinkle her nose in disgust. “Er, no with friends.” He was wearing a pink polo t shirt that may have made Charlotte vomit in her mouth.

“You most certainly shouldn’t be left unattended, no pretty lady should be.” One of gelled boy friend’s said with a smarmy grin.

Charlotte turned back to the barman who still hadn’t yet made her drink. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing upright. She repressed a shiver of fear. Her lack of social skills was certainly showing, if it was Rosie, she would’ve harmlessly flirted and had more successful witty comebacks. Charlotte chewed her lip sadly.

She jumped as gelled boy touched her arm in a stiff grip. She pulled it away from him, glaring at him.

“Leave her alone, she’s with me.” Oliver’s voice grumbled, his tone certainly wasn’t friendly, it made Charlotte want to coil away herself.

Gelled boy smirked at Charlotte, then at Oliver. “Lucky git, your bird is well fit. Wonder what she is like in bed, a fucking school boys dream.”

Oliver glared. Anger was seeping out ready to combust. Charlotte put a hand over his fist, trying to soothe him in some way. She was too consumed in soothing Oliver to realise her own embarrassment. She swallowed the lump in her throat. She felt dirty even though nothing really happened, but then humiliation, she couldn’t even handle herself and had to get defended by Oliver, she pitied herself.

“I might just call it a night and go back and get into bed.” Charlotte mumbled to Oliver.

“I’ll walk yeh back,” Oliver smiled tightly, it seemed rather forced. “I don’t want those dicks coming back.”

Charlotte nodded her head, walking with Oliver towards their friends. Charlotte picked up Thor, she let out a yawn. “I am going back and hit the hay, night guys.”

“Party pooper!” Rissa called after her.

Oliver shrugged at their friends, not even daring to glance at the furious Robyn. He followed Charlotte, Oskar followed him. Oliver sighed at his dog picking him up into his arms before following Charlotte again, who was wearing a worried expression on her face.

They walked together, arms brushing, each taking the same step, falling into a familiar pattern. Charlotte had a soft smile on her face, as she tried her hardest to not stand in deep snow. Her boots were soaked through already.

“I am sorry about Robyn. She is a right cow sometimes.” Oliver said apologetically.

Charlotte looked up at him, nodding her head slowly, so slowly that her hair was falling into her face, covering it like a veil. “I understand, but I guess I don’t like it when people hate me for no reason. I am sorry if I am bitchy towards her.”

“Don’t apologise, yeh shouldn’t care about her.” Oliver chuckled.

Charlotte rolled her eyes, shrugging slightly. “Ok then, I will apologise to you, cause I know she is your er friend.”

Oliver raised his eyebrows, understanding the unspoken question. “She’s just me friend now, nothing more. It’s a difficult relationship with us, we used to fuck around with each other, like friends with benefits but then I grew too attached to her then she fucked me off for another lad, now he broke up with her and she is wanting us to go back to this friends with benefits thing.” Oliver explained unemotionally.

Charlotte sighed, she guessed that much, but maybe even worse. She nudged him with her shoulder. “It’s okay Oli. Obviously she wasn’t the one for you.”

Oliver smiled at Charlotte, they both stopped at the house. Charlotte felt as if she had to dismiss him, she thought back to her previous experiences with boys walking her home, she racked her brain for anything but zilch, nada, there was none for her to use as a guide.

“Er, are you going to head back to the pub?” Charlotte asked him, she stroked Oskar’s head in goodbye.

Oliver shrugged. “Yeah, just see how the lads are, and Robyn. Yeh will be okay on yeh own? Or do yeh want me to stay?” He asked, his deep brown eyes showing only concern.

Charlotte forced a smile on her face, she avoided the wishful thinking of somehow he will realise he will want to stay with her, but she couldn’t do that with him. Charlotte tried to hold onto the thought, that she doesn’t need a boyfriend. She doesn’t have the time so that means crushes too.

“Yeah, I am fine Oliver.” Charlotte nodded her head, kissing Oliver’s cheek in goodbye. “I’ll see you when the others come back.”

Charlotte shut the front door behind her firmly, needn’t to watch Oliver retreating figure. Her chest tightened, her eyes burned, wetness congregated and fell from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Charlotte walked upstairs to her and Tom’s room, cuddling Thor to her closely as the tears fell. She didn’t know what brought on this moment, she was tired and exhausted and the only way her body knew to release the stress was by tears. This saddened Charlotte further, she wished she had company, to cheer her up. She changed out of her clothes and into her reindeer patterned Onesie, needing all the warmth she could get as she burrowed into the king size bed that her and Tom would be sharing, Thor burrowed in with her too, sensing her sadness. She let out a shaky sigh, closing her eyes, vanquishing any negative thoughts before she settled into a deep and much needed slumber.

***

Charlotte felt her bed shaking, her drowsy head could barely wrap around what was going on. Thor was no longer cuddled into her side. Instead she had Rissa and Tom at the foot of her bed, both looking rather in a way, sexually frustrated. Charlotte’s eyes widened with realisation, her mouth gaped open.

“You are not kicking me out of bed now.” Charlotte grumbled, her eyes settling into a dark glare.

“Please, sleep with Oli, only for tonight!” Rissa begged, her lips turning into that familiar pout.

Charlotte glared at her. “Okay. Okay. I will happily piss off! Use protection!” Charlotte shouted over her shoulder as she walked out of the room, she heard Thor’s paws following her.

Charlotte yawned. It was only the early morning, round three am. She looked down the hallway realising Oliver’s room was opposite hers. She knocked on the door lightly, hoping that he was alone, so that she could sleep peacefully.

Oliver opened the door, his eyes widened in surprise at the sight of Charlotte in her Onesie, and at his door. Charlotte gently pushed past him into his bedroom further, Thor following her. She made her way into his bed, settling down ready to sleep, pulling Thor into bed with her. Oliver was still standing by the door in shock.

“Rissa and Tom are fucking in mine and Tom’s room, so I kinda had to escape.” Charlotte grumbled.

Oliver nodded his head slowly, trying to find his own way to close his mouth from the shock of the pretty girl lying in his bed. He moved from the door, shutting it before padding his way towards Charlotte who was ready to fall back to sleep.

Oliver looked around the room. He could hear moans from Tom’s room. His eyes widened slightly, shaking his head with a slight smirk.

“Get into bed please, and stop that smirking Sykes. I am already pissed off with one of you, don’t make it you too.” Charlotte mumbled sleepily.

Oliver let out a short chuckle, climbing into bed alongside Charlotte. He glanced at Charlotte as he leaned on his side, facing her. She was facing him, her eyes closed, her blonde hair fanning out like a misplaced halo. A yawn slipped out of Oliver’s mouth as he continued to watch the sleeping beauty in front of him. He could not deny, she was beautiful, he never fully noticed until now. It made him feel like a school boy looking at something he couldn’t have. She was too good for him, too pure, too perfect. He was the complete opposite, a fuck up in most ways. He was surprised that Charlotte survived that long with his, or their friends, she seemed rather out of place at the start but now, she was sliding in almost like the final jigsaw piece, making everything seem faultless.

He silently reprimanded himself, if he was to pursue any sort of more than friends relationship with Charlotte, he thought he’d better stop watching her sleep, a small amused smile on his face, he felt creepy but pleasantly creepy. With that last thought, he succumbed to his first peaceful slumber in a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another long chapter, a killer to write but I like giving you guys something worthwhile. I hope I am not moving them too quick or fast, but especially since its longer chapters it may seem that way. Also I might attempt to get the chapters out quicker since ill be finishing up in sixth form for Christmas on thursday!
But a big big thank you to all that have recommended this story and subscribed, it means a lot!
And the comments deserve a big double triple thank you; holli_simba , aninsignificantother and JPARADOWSKI16!
Hope all my lovely readers have had a great weekend, much love!