Status: Active. Enjoy~

Early Sunsets Over Belleville

They Found The Bite--Frank's POV

Bandit and I laughed as Gerard scrambled to get eggs that Bandit had dropped off his lap. A pain shot through my side and I stopped, doing everything I could to hold back the whimper threatening to escape my lips. Unfortunately, Bandit and Gerard noticed.

"Are you ok, Bunny?" Gerard had said. I nodded, knowing my voice would give it all away if I spoke.

"Daddy?" Bandit questioned and poked my side, right where I'd gotten bit. I bit my lip hard and stared at my eggs. So revolting… Disgusting lumps of flavorless garbage is what it was. What am I saying?

"Frank?" I faintly heard Gerard say. I got up quickly and ran out of the room, to the bathroom. I didn't have enough time to shut the door as I puked up what felt like acid. It burned my throat horribly, as if my throat was disintegrating. My stomach churned and I puked again, choking this time.

"Daddy? What's wrong?" I heard Bandit squeal behind me. I puked again, coughing hard.

"Frank, what's wrong with you?" Gerard inquired, a scared tone apparent in his voice.

"N-Nothi-" I tried, but got cut off again by puking. I almost couldn't stand, I was getting so weak.

"Frank, don't lie to me..!"

"D-Daddy?" Bandit stuttered. I felt her hand on my back and hoped she wouldn't touch my side again.

"Bandit, what's that on your finger?" I heard suddenly.

"I dunno."

"I… Is that blood…?" That sentence alone made me freeze completely.

"I think so…" she responded. Fear shot through me.

"Frank… Turn around and list up your shirt…" Gee said slowly. I turned around slowly to face him, but didn't lift my shirt. He slowly reached his hand towards me and pulled my shirt up. I looked away from him quickly as if I'd been slapped. He gasped and Bandit screamed. They found the bite?
What was I to do...?
♠ ♠ ♠
~Sorry this one is so short! :C I didn't realize it when I wrote it!~