Status: Active. Enjoy~

Early Sunsets Over Belleville

Promise Me--Frank's POV

I was so happy when Gerard held onto me. He wasn't angry or scared. I was scared, though. I wasn't lying when I had said I had no symptoms, but what did that mean? What if I turned while they were sleeping and I hurt them? I shook slightly and held him closer then pulled Bandit into our hug.

"Bear, I'm scared… W-What if something happens? I don't want to hurt you or Bandit…" I whispered into his ear, my voice shaking.

"I know… Listen to me," he said and looked me in the eyes, holding my face. I put my hand on his and he wiped a tear that had slipped down my cheek. "We are going to get through this. We always do. You have to stay positive. You won't change, ok? I won't let you. You're going to be just fine. I promise you. No, I swear to you," he said. I nodded slowly and hugged him to me. He was the one who had to be strong now. I hated doing this.

"I'm sorry, Gerard. I failed you." I said without thinking. He hugged me tighter.

"No you didn't. You came back. That's what matters." I hid my face in his shoulder and let a few tears fall.

"Promise me something." I looked at him and he nodded.

"Anything babe."

"Promise me we'll get through this…together. I don't want to leave you."

"Then promise me something," he replied. "Promise me you'll fight your hardest to not give into it."

"I promise."

"As do I."

"So what do we do now?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
~Sorry it's so short again! >,< It's just a filler chapter!~