Status: Active. Enjoy~

Early Sunsets Over Belleville

Never Again. They Gave Us Two Shots To The Back Of The Head. We're All Dead Now--Frank's POV

He's so stupid…doesn't he know he could've died?! I let out a breath of relief that he was safe. The thing is, when you're fighting for your life everyday, you can't live in the past. You have to be grateful for what you have and try not to lose it. That's the hardest thing.

I saw hat he'd dropped the backpack when I picked him up. I hit my head against the wall. ****! Then I heard a window shatter and my heart stopped. You've got to be kidding me. I quickly ducked Gerard behind me as it came around the corner. At that point in time, my whole body froze. Mikey…

"G-Ge-Gerard…" he stuttered out, complete fear covering his face and his whole body shaking.

"Mikey…?' I heard Gerard whisper from behind me. I watched him move out from behind me.

"Be careful, Bear…" I said as he made his way over to Mikey. They embraced each other in a tight hug. I decided to leave them alone to their brotherly moment and left the room. I went and checked our stock again to see what we could live off of until I got the backpack back. There's some coke to drink at least.. Maybe it'll rain and we can get wate- My thoughts were interrupted.

"Mikey!" I heard then a gun shot. My heart stopped as i heard the thud of a body on the floor. I ran back into the room, only to stop and stare at what i saw before myself. Mikey was laying on the floor with blood leaking out from a gunshot in his head and Gerard was standing there with his own brother's blood on his face, gun in hand and shaking horribly. One look at his face and you could tell all the emotions going through his mind as what just happened set in. Mikey had been bit and attacked Gerard.

And Gerard was the one who killed him