Status: Active. Enjoy~

Early Sunsets Over Belleville

Beautiful Disaster--Gerard's POV

~Few Days Later~


"MIKEY!" I screamed out, sitting up quickly. Tears streaked my face and I was shaking hard. I felt arms wrap around my waist and screamed, tumbling out of the bed and onto the floor. Someone kneeled down next to me, holding me in their arms. I tried to pull away, squeaking and crying.

"Bear... Hey! Gerard, it's me. Calm down." I heard Frank say in my ear. I stopped fighting and buried my face in his chest, clinging onto him. He rocked me gently and sang quietly, knowing only that could calm me down.

Soon enough, I was just sniffling, curled up tightly in his arms.

"I'm sorry... I was just so scared a-and-"

"It's ok. I know, it's alright Bear.." he said. I nodded and coughed.

About an hour later, we were both still awake on the floor.

"I can't sleep..." I whispered, looking up at him.

"I know, neither can I..... Do you trust me?" he asked suddenly. I nodded.

"Of course."

"Ok. I wanna show you something, but whatever I say, you have to do, ok? I don't want to lose you." he said. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. He pulled me up with him and handed me his hoodie. I took mine off slowly and pulled his on. It smelled like him... I looked at him as he pulled on a different shirt and blushed slightly. Thank God he didn't see.

"Come on." he said, pulling on his shoes. I slipped on my boots and followed him downstairs and out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked a little later.

"It's a surprise. Stay close, ok?" he said, looking at me. I nodded and held his hand tightly as we made our way to a forest. I looked at him confusedly, but he just smiled. He lead me deeper into it. It was dusk now and it was so beautiful the way the sun cast shadows through the trees.

"Wow..." I said quietly. I heard Frank giggle and smiled, looking around.

"Isn't it wonderful?" he asked. I nodded, forgetting about all the current problems in the town, all the worries we had and just thought about how beautiful this was. It was amazing.

"Bunny, this is so beautiful... I love it. But I love you more!" I giggled and he smiled.

"Bear, come look at this." he said and pointed somewhere. I looked over and saw the most beautiful wolf I've ever seen. Its fur was a perfect blend of grays and whites, its eyes the most beautiful green you could imagine. I started walking to it slowly.

"Wow..."

"Be careful." he called behind me. I kept walking towards it and it looked at me. I smiled and got a little closer.

"You're so beautiful." I said quietly. The wolf took a step closer then ran. Right then, the most horrific thing happened.

A spear lodged itself in my stomach. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. I fell back to the ground, my head thudding against it. I felt blood trickle out of my mouth. Then, everything sped up. I gasped in breaths and coughed up more blood.

"GERARD!" I heard Frank yell and heard his footsteps thud towards me. But before I could see his face...

...I blacked out.