Status: I had a dream about Max Helyer, then this fanfiction happened;

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Prom. Part II.

Laura's POV-

Ariel and I were at the mall for two hours. She has the perfect dress, it totally suits her. It was from Bqueen Fashion. It has straps, but its okay because it looked really cute. The bottom was kind of like a tutu but, a creamy brown color, and it had a black bow. Anyways, I am really bad at explaining things. She paired it with a pair of black heels, with bows on them of course, silver bow earrings, natural hair and makeup.

We got back to the bus around 6:00. Billie and Tom were the only ones there. They told us that they kicked the guys out to go get tux's. Neither myself, or Ariel would show them our dresses until we got there. Billie told me that we were going to get there a little late. Fashionably though, of course. Tom and Billie will escort us into the dance.

I am getting a little nervous, and Billie realizes.

"hey laurlye, come here."

"who are you? and what have you done with Billie?" I asked joking, yet still shocked he called me by my first, full, name.

"It was the best way to catch your attention, that's all, sorry I will never to it again," he said while putting his hands up like a 'i didn't mean to' kinda thing. "So, anyway, Blue, why are you nervous?"

"why am I nervous? Dude, Billie Joe Armstrong WHY DO YOU think I am nervous?"

"uh, Max.." he said embarrassed like he didn't already know.

"ding ding ding, we have a winner!" I said which made us both start laughing.

"Blue, though seriously, there is not anything to be nervous about. Just be yourself."

"I know Billie, I am just worried like what if he doesn't actually like me back? or what if he doesn't like my dress? what if-" he cut me off.

"laurlye Blue Armstrong! Stop with the 'what-ifs' I honestly know for a fact that Max likes you. I don't mean to sound like a stalker or anything, but I see the way he looks at you. He has this smile he does when he looks at you, and only you. Seriously, Blue, he really likes you. And I believe he has sense his first day here. I mean come on, who wouldn't like a girl who knows all the words to every John Lennon song, and loves and looks like a punk Audrey Hepburn?"

Just as I was about to reply someone walked by, and I guess heard the last thing Billie said to me, "Who wouldn't like a girl who knows all the words to every John Lennon song, and loves and looks like a punk Audrey Hepburn?" they mumbled a reply both me and Billie heard clearly, the person said, "I would fuckin' love a girl like that." They were walking really fast by but i knew that Surrey accent from anywhere.

It was Max. I looked at Billie who looked at me, and he grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"see Blue! I told you he likes you, or "would fuckin' love a gurl like that.'" he repeated Max's words with a horrible yet very good success in a Surrey accent.

"yes you sure did, Billie. Thanks again, but I better get ready.."

"okay byeeeee!" he said as i was walking out of his bunk. When I was reaching my destination of Max & me's bed I heard Billie yell "BLUE REMEMBER NERVOUS IS YOUR FRIIIIENNNDDD" I just laughed at him.

"what you being nervous about?" The Surrey boy asked, coming from behind me.

"oh, just tonight.."

"whys that, love?"

"just, uh, I don't know if everyone is going to like my dress. And I don't know.."

Max wasn't stupid. He already knew when I was lying.

"oh sweet heart," I love it when he called me that. " I am sure you will look beautiful. You always do."

I blushed at his comment. He smiled in return.

"So, you're brother's kickin me out, says i've gotta get ready somewhere else... So, yeah, uh... I'll so you latah?"

"yeah, I'll see you later." I said smiling at him.

"cool" He said leaving, after giving me a hug. He is going to look super cute in a tuxedo.

I started to get ready soon after that, the "prom" started at 9;30. Right now it's 7:00.

I got a quick shower, blow dried my hair and- shit. I forgot to ask Billie what way Max likes my hair.
I'll just text him myself.

"to; EGG MAX KOOKOOKACHOO(:

Hey, im in a predicament, how should i wear my hair tonight? curly, wavy, straight?"

Seconds later I got a reply.

"from; EGG MAX KOOKOOKACHOO(:

how you naturally wear it, love. it is beautiful that way. x"

"to; EGG MAX KOOKOOKACHOO(:

you are so sweet. anyways, i have to finish dressing. thank you xx"

"from; EGG MAX KOOKOOKACHOO(:

see you in a bit sweetheart. xxxx"

After that i let my hair go naturally, wavy with straightening a few pieces. I put on my make up, Nars Eye liner, and Mascara. Next, I put on my Audrey dress. I paired it with the Iron Fist boots. I tied the whole outfit up with a Lady Skeleton Cameo, and Audreys black rose ring. Also, my glasses.

I stepped out of my room to see Tom, Billie, and Ariel, all standing before me, just staring at me.

"uh guys?"

"oh sorry Blue. You just look so pretty!" says Billie.

"uh thanks...."

"yeah um, so Blue, I am going to drive you and me, and Tom's gonna drive him and Ariel, if thats good with you?"

"yeah, perfect."

Minutes later I got in the car with Billie.

"you, know Blue, you do look really great tonight. Grandma Audrey would've been really proud of you that you are almost just like her. Classy, but being yourself, knowing, who, what, you truly are."

Did I not mention to you guys that Audrey Hepburn was my step-grandmother? no? oops. Well, that is the reason I love her so much, and my dress is like hers tonight. She was a big impact on my life. See know, you think that you STEP-family wouldn't really care about you right? Well kinda right. My step-dad hates me and Billie because we are "so punk." But whatever, anyways Audrey had Billie and Myself go live with her when we were younger because our actual family didn't care about us. She was like our mother. She told me that, "happiest girls are the prettiest girls" once when I was feeling down. I remember her words exactly to me "Now, listen dear, Laurlye, There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion." she laughed, “I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine," she smiles, "I'm not beautiful. My mother once called me an ugly duckling. But, listed separately, I have a few good features." I giggled at what she said, always caring about her looks. "People are going to think of you, ugly, or gorgeous. You, though, only are what you make yourself out as."

As I remembered the memory, I realized a shed tear on my dress. The car came to a halt. Billie came over to open my door. He escorted me into the dance. It turns out Tom and Ariel have gotten here before us.

I was about to go talk to Ariel when Billie came up to me and says "look at my 3 o'clock." and grinned. Max was staring at me almost as if in awe. I turned around to talk to Billie, "man, I am really nervous, I do not know what to do." He just looked at me dumbfounded. "Seriously Blue?! I did all this shit for you just to get a guy and know you are backing out?! Whatever I'm done." He said walking over to Tre and Mikey. I just stood there, looking at the ground. I started to cry. I made my way out the back door so no one would know i was gone.

A few moments later I was sobbing, and I didn't even realize someone was sitting next to me, when they put their arms around me into a hug. I started crying into their shoulder. As I sniffed in, I caught the smell of cigarettes, and skittles.

Max Helyer is comforting me. Then I heard him mutter something, take of his jacket and put it over my shoulders.

"t-thank you Max." I stuttered. Finally calming down.

"don't mention it, love. Uhm, if you don't mind me askin', why you out here crying? I don't like it when you cry, it makes me sad." I was now sitting on his lap.

"uh, just, well... " what i wanted to say was "i really like you and Billie knows and tonight he wanted me to like hang by you or whatever and I got nervous and didn't do it so he flipped out on me and i came out here to cry and im just so stupid no one like you could ever like me i just uuugh." the bad thing is, is that I didn't say that all in my head. It came out, But it sounded more like this "ireallylikeyouandbillieknowsandhewantedmetohangwithyoutongihtorwhateverandigotnervousanddidntdoitsoheflippedonmeandicameoutheretocryand im-im-imjustsostupidnoonelikeyoucouldeverlikemeijust uuughh."

THIRDPERSONPOV-

He giggled at this. "what?" She asked. He leaned down and kissed her. The kiss was not rough, or from a total lust seek. It was soft and cute, the caterpillar that was cocooned in her as well as his stomach burst with total satisfaction of their lips on each others. This was what they need. They need to be each others own escape.

He pulled apart from the kiss. He was smiling down at her, and vise verse. "Did you feel that? When we kissed?" he asked shyly, as he looked into her different colored eyes. "t-the butterfly erupting?"
"yeah." he shyly stated again. "yeah."

Thinking back into the kiss that had just happened the girl put her fingers over her mouth, hoping to still have the small tingle there. He tasted of Cigarettes, not a bad taste or bitter one, sweet, because of his childish composure, all the skittles he ate during the days would make the taste of them stay masked in his mouth, no matter how hard he brushed his teeth. She was not complaining though, she loved it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the male asking her a question she shyly asked him to repeat.
"W-will, you be my girlfriend?"

"yes, Egg Max, I will be your girlfriend." She gave him a hug, earning a kiss from her new escape. She felt the same satisfactions that came with the first kiss.

The male smiled down at her, extremely happy knowing that she is know his escape. Gaining back into his childish composure the male started yelling
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." he smiled at the girl.

See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying.

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
Corporation tee-shirt, stupid bloody tuesday.
Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, koo koo k'choo.

-he is almost serenading the girl when she joins in singing every.single.word.-

Mister city policeman sitting
Pretty little policemen in a row.
See how they fly like Lucy in the Sky, see how they run.
I'm crying, I'm crying.
I'm crying, I'm crying.

Yellow mother custard, dripping from a dead dog's eye.
Crabalocker fishwife, pornographic priestess,
Boy, you been a naughty girl you let your knickers down.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, koo koo k'choo.

Sitting in an english garden waiting for the sun.
If the sun don't come, you get a tan
From standing in the english rain.
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, koo koo k'choo koo koo k'choo.

-by this time in the song they are almost screaming, everyone from inside the party come out to join hands with them and start singing the song as well-

Expert textpert choking smokers,
Don't you think the joker laughs at you?
See how they smile like pigs in a sty,
See how they snied.
I'm crying.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the eiffel tower.
Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking edgar allan poe.
I am the eggman, They are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, koo koo k'choo koo koo k'choo koo koo k'choo.
koo koo k'choo koo!!"

They new couple laughed their arses off after that. They also kissed in front of everyone so they would know what happened, though, little they new that they were planning this and watching them practically the whole time.

Turns out Ariel and Josh are together now too.

The short mousey haired Surrey boy looked at his beautiful escape and says "By the way, I love the outfit." and shoots her that pleasurable smile.

The group were all now walking inside when the girl caught eyes with her brother. He shot her a wink and she shook her head in disbelief and grabbed on to the hand of her new beau.
After a long partying night they settled back on the bus.

This is going to be some tour. After all, they are the eggmen.
♠ ♠ ♠
asfgjnafgnagdnkjaf; I know only like a few chapters BUT i think this was a good ending..... I will do a sequel most probably definitely........... but aw subscribe for cute Max just aw. okay. xD Im like in love with Audrey Hepburn as you all can tell xD i Mean ugh. xD anywayyyyys. Im gonna write a Austlan Cashby fic like soon because the feels. ok awkard, um do something to tell mer what ya think. buuuyhhhhhh eggmen; kookookachoo to you too XXXXXXXXXXXX

Ariels Outfit; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61382279

Laura's Outfit; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61386626