Status: new type of story! starting up... c:

I Found You

For centuries, the king and queen of Alethia had been the model of a perfect relationship for the entire land to follow. Every citizen in the country would look up to the royalty to ensure their own relationships were as flawless as theirs.

King Gregorio and Queen Jeanetta were blessed enough to give birth to a beautiful princess 16 years ago from this month. The princess of Alethia, Lacey Marina. Over the years of growing up in the wealthy country, Lacey was taught the ways of a respected youthful figure. She was also taught that one day, she'd have to choose a spouse to represent the king and queen's thriving relationship to the rest of the land.

That day was the day after she turned 16 years of age. This summer, Lacey will have to search for her true love that will accompany her in leading the next generation with a beautiful relationship as her parents did.

Of course, this included her parents consent, and help with choosing a suitable partner according to wealth and social class. This meant that the king and queen would select another Prince or Duke that would be the well-known face of the country. Drew Nathans, the heir of the famous Nathans royalty was their obvious first choice. Whether Lacey wanted to or not, she had to choose accurately, and soon.

The girl was born with a strong attitude, confidence, and appeal. She also knew what she wanted. What she didn't want, was to be forced to be wed with her parents' choice. Even if the heir or Duke was attractive or wealthy, Lacey felt the need to make the decision on her own, with her own heart. Yet again, she only has a month to make up her young mind.

The question is, will the princess be able to choose her suitor on time? Or will the king and queen have to intervene and match her forcibly with Drew?
  1. One
    "One month, 31 days, that's all you have to make the decision."