Fatal Friendships

Being the new girl in school sucks, and Greyson McGregor seems to be doing her worst to fit in as her mom suggests, her first day of school. It's not on purpose; i a weird twist of fate she becomes enemy number one to the queen bee Donna Morris, and picks a fight with resident bad girl Natalee Stowe. Next is being the mastermind behind the stink bomb incident in Chem lab, graffiti in the gymnasium and frogs in her locker - can't she catch a break? Even her older sister is being a challenge to handle making her new life at her new home unbearable.

A few days in school, surprisingly, she makes friends with her brother's teammate and captain of the football team Logan and Natalee's younger brother Nikolas.

Then just when things are going fine for Greyson, the body of the school's perfect student Odette Dawson is found stabbed and mangled in the broiler room of the gym. Who is the culprit and why was the she murdered? Evidence points to Natalee and her strange half brother, Nikolas. But Greyson thinks it was someone else, someone who has close ties to Odette's family, can she prove the Stowe siblings are innocent?
  1. "O Ye Of Little Faith; For Once, Just Trust Me On This."
    The McGregors move into town, family problems already weigh them down.