Status: Please check out my new story, "Sasha."

What Happened to You, Me, and Us?

Cheating Shots.

The clan had cleared out and Brian, Michelle, Zack and I were the only ones left. By now, we had been in the middle of watching Wristcutters. I had no clue how Zack was going to stay with me in the guest room with out Brian finding out.

"Hey dude, want to take shots?"

"Man, I don't know, Zack. It's getting pretty late."

Michelle's eyes lit up. I think, maybe, Zack and her had some secret plan. Michelle was an amazing wing-man...Or shall I say wing-woman.

"Come on, babe! I'll take shots with you guys!"

"Baby, I'm already close to being wasted."

"Brian, you're such a pussy. Come on and take a shot with me, dude. Just one...Maybe 6."

Zack had a conniving smirk on his pierced, light pink lips. I had caught on to his plan. Get Brian wasted. I grabbed the bottle of Svedka vodka, and handed it over to to Zack. He began to pour a line of shots for everyone.

"Michelle, you better take care of my drunk ass." Brian slurred and looked up with a lazy eye.

"Of course, sweetheart."

We all took our shots and Brian struggled to stand up straight. Once achieving the difficult task, he grabbed Michelle up to help him to their bedroom.

"That was easier than I thought."

"Brian always has been easy to get drunk." Zack was chuckling a little to him as he rolled a beer bottle between his palms.

"How are you not drunk? You were hammering down those shots."

"You must really have forgotten how much of a trickster I am, Laurz. You know how I was using the beer as a chaser?"

"...Yeah..."

"Well, the beer bottle was almost empty. I wasn't using it as a chaser. I was just tilting it back and spitting the vodka into the bottle. Brian was already too drunk to know I was cheating."

"That's clever. You always have been a clever man, sir. I want to lay down, this chair is hurting my back."

"Well, let's head upstairs."

He stood up and held his hand out to me. I gently took it and stood up with him. It felt so good to have my hand in his, even if it was just for a second.

We got up to the room and made sure to lock the door behind us.

"Uh, do you mind if I sleep in my boxers? I totally understand if it makes you uncomfortable..."

"Ugh, it's fine. You never did really like to sleep in pants."

He began to unzip his pants and cautiously pulled them down.

"Wait, Zack, put them in the bathroom. That way if Brian comes wondering around, you can hide in the bathroom and he won't see your pants on the floor."

We didn't have to worry about Brian seeing Zack's car parked, because Gena had driven back to their house.

"Shit, and you think I'm the clever one! Good thinking."

He did as he was told and then slide under the covers next to me. Zack always slept on the left side of the bed, and that still hadn't changed.

"Lay your head on my chest."

"Zac-"

"Shhh, I just want things to feel like they should."

I lightly placed my head on his chest and he wrapped an arm around me. With each one of his exhales, it sent chills down my spine. I let my left hand trace the tattoo on his chest. It's what I used to do every night when we layed in bed. I missed that.

"Zack, what are you thinking about, right now?"

"I'm thinking about a lot of shit. I feel like my head is bombarded with craziness."

"Tell me." My hand slid down on to his stomach causing him to twitch a little.

"This is perfect for me. Although, I'm thinking about some stuff, I feel completely calm. You make me feel calm and nervous at the same time. I feel like I did the first time I ever layed next to you in a bed. I've got that feeling...That butterfly shit in my stomach, I guess."

I leaned up and placed a delicate kiss on his lips. I felt the exact same way. I had butterflies wrestling around in my stomach but yet, I was completely content.

"What was that for?"

"It was simply because I love you."

"Fuck. This is going to be such a mess. You know that, right?"

"Of course, I know that. You know eventually, that you're going to have to pick who you want to be with?"

"I really don't want to think about that right now."

I rolled over on my stomach so that I was half way on top of him.

"Eventually, you will have to think about it. Someone is going to get hurt. I just hope it isn't me again."

"I know. But it's different now. I'm married. This is a legal and moral bond I have to someone."

I nodded my head. He was right. This marriage shit was going to make things super difficult.

I placed a small kiss on his chest. I knew I was turning him on by the way his breathing had picked up. I really shouldn't have been doing that but I didn't care, I was living in the moment. Zack pulled me completely on top of him and started kissing me passionately. His thick fingers ran through my hair, and his tongue explored my mouth. My body was thriving. I loved the way his hands felt tugging on my hair. I wanted him.

"Take your shirt off."

I ignored his request and kissed my way to the side of his neck. He lifted my face away from his neck and started to pull at my shirt until it was off and on the floor. His hands un-clipped my bra and began fondling my breasts. Our kisses began to get harder and more sloppy. His tongue was devouring mine. I felt his strong arms left me up until my breast was level to his mouth. His cool tongue circled my nipple and his lips began to suck on them.

Our breathing was in unison. Both rough and caught up in ecstasy. We hadn't even touched each other below the belt and we were already beyond hot and bothered.

"Let me be inside you." His whispering was turning me on even more.

"We c-can't..."

I caught a quick glimpse of his green eyes. He slowly slid his left hand down, into my yoga pants. I could feel him tugging at my underwear.

"Zack, p-lease s-top." I was trying to control myself and him.

"I want to so bad. I want to be inside you again. I know you want this."

I pulled myself together and fell off from on top of him.

"You are married."

He made a huffing noise and I could tell he had rolled his eyes. His hand rested on top of his mouth.

"Fuck...fuck." He took his hand off of his mouth and placed it on top of his forehead. "Jesus, Lauren, we were really about to fuck each other."

"I wouldn't have let it get that far. I obviously didn't."

"That's beside the point. We wanted to."

"Are you feeling guilty?"

"I don't know. Maybe a little. Gena would kill me if she knew I had even kissed you."

"You'll never stop thinking about her."

I could feel jealously consume my emotions again.

"What do you think? She's my wife. Don't act like you aren't thinking about my brother."

"I'm not. I'm fucking thinking about the man laying next to me right now."

Honestly, part of me was thinking about Matt. But I wouldn't admit that to Zack.

"Whatever. Let's just try to get some rest."

He turned to his side so he wouldn't be facing me. I didn't move. I stayed staring at the back of his head. Maybe Brian was right. Maybe Zack was disgusted in me because of the fact that I had been with his brother.

"Are you disgusted with me?"

He glanced over his shoulder at me with a confused look.

"Does it disgust you that I was with Matt? That your little brother was my rebound. That I loved him and lived with him."

Zack grew silent and tugged on one of his lip rings with his teeth.

"Honestly?"

"Yes, Zack."

"It disgusts me beyond belief."

He turned his back on me. I tried not to make it sound like I was crying. I hide my face under the blanket and turned on my side, so my back was facing his. I wondered what he was thinking but I'm glad I wasn't a mind reader. I wish he never would have stayed the night.

How the fuck did we think this night would've ended?
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh....Things are starting to get good...and awkward between Lauren and Zack. Maybe she should take the advice of her cousin and just stay away from Zack for a little while? What do you think?

Thanks for reading :) I hope you all are enjoying reading this as much as I am writing it.

Please comment and subscribe!

<3