Status: finished!

Aphrodite

onze

They said it was the pills that finally got her. I wasn't sure what else she tried that didn't work, but I didn't want to hear it. I didn't want to believe any of it. I didn't think it was my fault, though I can't say that never crossed my mind, but I knew I could have tried to do more to stop it. I knew I could have tried to save her.

You really start to think when someone you love dies. You analyze every little detail of the life that they allowed you to know and think of every time that they might have been sad, or when you could see something that resembled a tear in their eye, or when they didn't laugh as much as they usually did. You realize that you could have done more than you did and that you could have helped them in some way.

Images constantly flashed in my mind; the way she was crying that one day when I found her, or the mischievous smile that was always planted on her lips. The way she could stretch my name out for longer than the letters allowed and still make it sound normal and how she was always so mysterious.

I had Anabel the way you can have wind or rain or oxygen, she was always there but she never stayed, always leaving in way or another. I loosened my grasp and didn't question it, losing her more and more every second until one day, she just disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did it. I actually finished it. And I'm totally in love with that last paragraph.

Let me know what you think? (: