Perfectly Dysfunctional

I stood around in a room full of mirrors as my white wedding dress got some last adjustments, I looked at my reflection and admired the perfect make up on my face, and the way my hair was flowing perfectly behind my head.
My name is Katy Heath and today is my wedding day. I’m a 22 year old girl that was originally from Australia, and now was living in Scottsdale Arizona. I know 22 years old is a very young age to get married but I had fallen in love with this boy from the first moment I looked into his eyes 3 years ago, from that moment I knew he was the one, I knew that he John Gomez was the boy of my dreams.
As I stepped down off the platform and took my place beside my older brother Peter and behind my brides maids who were my best friend Jess as my maid of honour, my little sisters Rachel and Danielle and John’s band mate Jessica Bowen who I was close friends with too.
I looked down the end of the line and saw the flower girl which was Jess and Stephen her boyfriend and John’s brother’s daughter Juliet, and the page boy was John’s little cousin Matthew.
Everything on this day was going to be perfect; everything in these three years had been perfect, building up to this very moment.

This is the story of those three years right from the day I had met John Gomez and fell head over heels for him by looking straight into those brown eyes.

Authors Note: I wrote this story for my friend Katy and we have been sending fanfics for a while and I thought I would post it.